Friday Beer Tasting In Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayandcath

Reaction score
Howdy team, I've come to Melbourne for a few days R&R and caught up with Bulp. We are currently at Beer Deluxe trying a Rogue "Double Dead Guy Ale" and it is huge. We will be moving on to the Vic Taphouse later (hopefully) for some other tasty treats, stay tuned.....9/10 for the Rogue's

Get to bar fred too if you can. It's a bit further out of the way - brunswick edge of Carlton on Nicholson street - opposite the railway hotel. 96 tram will get you there (from bourke street)

http://www.barfred.com.au/

Made it to the taphouse, things are about to turn pear shaped. Ye hah

what like how you Qlds drink? :)
zzz.jpg
zz1.jpg

Jay you should have given some notice and we might have been able to catch up for friday drinks

Yeah sorry to all the victorian brewerhood for no prior notice on the drinks day, but my oh my what a day it was (he says 2 days later) and I was absolutely broken. Tried some fantastic beers and an awesome day out with Bretto.
Jay

Ata Boy Jay, shows those damn mexicans how real men drink! :p

So chapdog, when are you venturing south of the border? Or do you need to go through a lengthy Visa process??!??! :p

Back