Fresh Wort Kit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverside

Reaction score
Just had first few of my fresh wort kit (brew Cellar fresh wort, little cove draught) Must say its a cracker. Cant believe how diff it is to a k&k, in fact one of the best brews to date ! Looks like shit in the glass but the taste is there :) Exspensive way to brew but i will be doing another one for sure ! Great if you dont have the time for AG. The last of my tins are going in the bin ............ Up up and away !!

Just had first few of my fresh wort kit (brew Cellar fresh wort, little cove draught) Must say its a cracker. Cant believe how diff it is to a k&k, in fact one of the best brews to date ! Looks like shit in the glass but the taste is there :) Exspensive way to brew but i will be doing another one for sure ! Great if you dont have the time for AG. The last of my tins are going in the bin ............ Up up and away !!

Good stuff. These made me get into AG. Keep the containers - excellent No chill containers when you do go to AG.

Hrmmmm..... I really want to try these but frieght would be the killer

Good stuff. These made me get into AG. Keep the containers - excellent No chill containers when you do go to AG.

I had 3 reasons for moving to AG, living too close to AndrewQld and all that good beer, visiting the Batz cave (mmm golden ale) and then these fresh wort kits.

QldKev

Yeah, 2 fresh wort kits and now I'm fumbling my way thru AG brewing... Its a slippery (and expensive) slope....

yea I got my 1st fresh wort in a checz pills style, which does look like crap, very very cloudy, but tastes pretty good, Im going to do another for sure, but I had a Bock style beer today at brewers choice wacol, which was fan farkin tastic. this was just a kit, with a few additions like a grain bag, a boil, yadda yadda. but wow it was nice.

regards

Casey

Just put down a berwers choice porter. Looks and smells awesome and the 15 litre cube will be handy.

If this tastes the goods then I am buying my BIAB equipment straight away

Just put down a berwers choice porter. Looks and smells awesome and the 15 litre cube will be handy.

If this tastes the goods then I am buying my BIAB equipment straight away

I'm on break from breing for a while. The 3month old takes up alot of free time on the weekends. In the meantime setting up the keggle and BIAB system and throw a few fresh worts down. Got all but the bag for the BIAB. Bought a couple of Fresh Worts to tide me over till it's up and running. Brewer's Selection Amber Ale and Traditional Bitter.

I'm expecting at this stage they'll be better than anything i've ever done so far... couple of partials and a Mini-AG.

I'm just happy the supply can still flow nicely.

Back