• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free To A Good Home - 360l Upright Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airgead

Ohhh... I can write anything I like here
Reaction score
Folks

We have a surplus Kelvinator 360L upright freezer. It's 20 years old, third hand and looks pretty shabby but it still runs. It has 5 fixed shelves. Unfortunately the cooling tubes run through some of the shelves so that limits its modification potential but someone out there may have a use for it.

If you want a pic, let me know and I can arrange it.

Located in Hornsby.

First PM in the box wins. Can be picked up any time.

Cheers
Dave

PM sent.

doh. just read the whole description. fixed shelves are no good, sorry, PM unsent... :)

I figure the fixed shelves will be a problem for many. I just checked and its ionly the very bottom shelf that doesn't have tubes through it so I'm guessing modification will be next to impossible.

As a piece of brewing equipment it probably won't be much good but if anyone needs a freezer for unimportant stuff like food it might do the job.

Here are some pics.

img_0844.jpg
img_0843.jpg

do the cooling tubes enter on one side of the shelf and leave on the other side....or do they loop back around to the side that they enter...does this make any sense?

do the cooling tubes enter on one side of the shelf and leave on the other side....or do they loop back around to the side that they enter...does this make any sense?

It does. I just checked. They loop back the the side they enter (LHS). I'm guessing you are thinking about bending them carefully out of the way. Looks like it might be possible.

Cheers
Dave

Cool....I'll take it then
It does. I just checked. They loop back the the side they enter (LHS). I'm guessing you are thinking about bending them carefully out of the way. Looks like it might be possible.

Cheers
Dave

Sold to the man with the flatulence problem!

Cheers
Dave

Latest posts

Back