• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Swap & Go Gas Bottles In Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chalky

Reaction score
I have 2x 8.5kg Swap and Go gas bottles, and one of the 3.5kg or whatever it is size little guys.

They are free to a good home if you can come and pick them up from Morningside on Monday or Tuesday evening this week.

may i take 1 X 8.5

can come any time just down the road

(pm sent )

Have sent you a pm too, am not far either and can come Monday or Tuesday evening.

Cheers,
Florian

Hi Maheel,

I have hit my PM limit so I'll reply here. One 8.5kg bottle is yours. I'll PM you my address tomorrow morning.

I may need to take you up on your other offer too, who'd have thought.

Cheers,

--Chalky

may i take 1 X 8.5

can come any time just down the road

(pm sent )

All Gas bottles are accounted for.

Now nobody can say that free stuff never turns up in Brisbane :D

I have 2x 8.5kg Swap and Go gas bottles, and one of the 3.5kg or whatever it is size little guys.

They are free to a good home if you can come and pick them up from Morningside on Monday or Tuesday evening this week.

sorry to rain on the parade...

I just recently moved interstate myself, and didnt want to give up the gas bottles. I rang the Elgas office, took the bottles over, and they gave me an exchange voucher to use when i got to my new home. No charge.

Latest posts

Back