Free Malted Barley

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnno

It's YUMMY
Reaction score
I have an oversupply at the moment and would rather give it away than feed the local birds.

I have about 20-25 kg of ale and there is about 3-4 kg of melanoidin(probably weyermann).

You will need to bring your own container/sack as I need the one it is in now.

Pick up in Werribee. First in first served.

cheers
johnno

malt.JPG

Wow, generous gesture there Johnno!

Pity the drive from Noosa is just a few K's too far....And I just emptied my only sack of Ale malt too!

Someone in Melbourne is going to get a great deal! Good on you Johnno!

damn, why is Werribee so damn far away. if it's not gone by next weekend I'll think about making the trip over your way.

since when did aldi start selling malted barly ?

might be dodgy :)

hehe

cheers

Awesome gesture Johnno; I probably would've tried to brew some sort of barleywine myself if I needed to clear some stok.

Due to unforseen circumstances this batch is up for the taking again.

PM me if you want it. Otherwise I i may just get of my lazy unbrewing at the moment arse and make a giant barley wine.

cheers
johnno

i was gonna say....whats the world come to johnno if a man cant even give away free malt!

Well if you were in SA, you would have only had to let the thought get into your head, and you would have had half of Adelaide on your doorstep

I have another 20 kg of ale malt if anyone is interested.

Pickup only and byo bag/sack.

I'll take a 6 pack of your finest as a barter as supplies are low here at the moment.

cheers
johnno

Latest posts

Back