Free Malted Barley

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no takers on this?

Are you some kind of charitable institution Johnno? :)

Yes Cortez, for the brewing community :) . I can't brew at the moment and I would rather pass it on than use it for bird seed. It is perfectly good malt.

The first hit is always free ... ;)

and thats a fact jack...
*rubs hands with glee*

I'll get you hooked on the good stuff.

LOL

cheers
johnno

Still no takers on this?
Yes Cortez, for the brewing community :) . I can't brew at the moment and I would rather pass it on than use it for bird seed. It is perfectly good malt.
and thats a fact jack...
*rubs hands with glee*

I'll get you hooked on the good stuff.

LOL

cheers
johnno

Johnno.... I can put you on to somebody who may be interested. :D

Warren -

250_cousins.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: I'm not sure it would quite get him there...............

Johnno.... I can put you on to somebody who may be interested. :D

Warren -

:lol::lol::lol: I'm not sure it would quite get him there...............

Depends on how fine and "powdery" the crush is.

cheers
johnno

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

I have an unopened bag of Powells Pilsner malt that I need to swap with a 6 pack of your finest.

I purchased this in April last year and have not been able to use. Pickup only in Werribee.

I have an unopened bag of Powells Pilsner malt that I need to swap with a 6 pack of your finest.

I purchased this in April last year and have not been able to use. Pickup only in Werribee.
Happy to take it off your hands!
PM sent.

I have a 6 pack of my finest that I need to swap with an unopened bag of Powells Pilsner malt.

I brewed this in April this year and have not been able to drink it. Pickup only in Hampton Park.
:)

Back