• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

$free Keg Fridge - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fents

Not a Beer God
Reaction score
So the near new fridge i scored dosnt fit my rounder coopers 30litre fermenter and my 60litre...Holds a normal skinny 25 litre but not the other..

So seeings as i didnt pay for it, i'm giving it away.

Will suit as a keg fridge, holds 2-3 post mix kegs no problem.

Fridge is a Hotpoint brand (UK made i belive), its over 400litres big incorporating a freezer section on the bottom and no more than 3-4 years old, it looks sexy and works!.

LCD control panel on the front for temp control, but will need fixing as the display dosnt work. Does not have any bearing on the fridge working tho. Fridge and Freezer still work perfectly.

$Free (couple of bottles of your finest will not be turned down), pickup in Watsonia, Northern suburbs.

PM me, or leave a reply. B)

So the near new fridge i scored dosnt fit my rounder coopers 30litre fermenter and my 60litre...Holds a normal skinny 25 litre but not the other..

So seeings as i didnt pay for it, i'm giving it away.

Will suit as a keg fridge, holds 2-3 post mix kegs no problem.

Fridge is a Hotpoint brand (UK made i belive), its over 400litres big incorporating a freezer section on the bottom and no more than 3-4 years old, it looks sexy and works!.

LCD control panel on the front for temp control, but will need fixing as the display dosnt work. Does not have any bearing on the fridge working tho. Fridge and Freezer still work perfectly.

$Free (couple of bottles of your finest will not be turned down), pickup in Watsonia, Northern suburbs.

PM me, or leave a reply. B)

Put me in definitely Fents!!!!
Quintrex

I dont know if i can put you in Q, dont know if you will fit in the fridge :p :lol:

All yours mate...but i will swap you for that kolsch starter ;)

Going Going, GONE! Quintrex wins.

This has to be a AHB record. A fridge snapped up in 6minutes :super:

Nice work Q.

Guess Who?

Free stubbys of weird but wonderful double for Fents. Seeing how the fridge'll benefit me too. :beer:

Latest posts

Back