Free Homebrew Bottles Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clifftiger

Reaction score
A recent shift to kegging :icon_cheers: and a long weekend to clean up means I have a few bottles for pickup in Newcastle.

Approx 100+ 500ml bottles
Approx 200+ 300ml bottles

Bottles are clean (95% of them at least)

Attached list gives type and number of bottle - I have been enjoying bottling my pilsener in pilsener bottles, pale ales in pale ale bottles - now I couldn't give a monkeys - someone else can have a crack.

Bottles can be picked up in New Lambton Heights - prefer all to be taken in one hit.

Cliff

View attachment bottles.xls

Well done Cliff. Sharing the love.

Have you considered keeping a few for case or partial-case swaps?

Well done Cliff. Sharing the love.

Have you considered keeping a few for case or partial-case swaps?

Yeah Les - still have heaps of bottles - 100+ James Squire bottles, 60+ Reschs DA 750mls - I know I don't need that many, but a few mates are eyeing off the brew rig and are keen for a batch or two for themselves.

Yeah I would be interested to. Didnt see this thread damn hope there is some more :p

Was going to bump this thread this week before putting bottles in the recycle

Bottles still here fellas, just let me know how many you want. I guess big_dazza you get first dibs, but I have some more I can let go of for you kelby if big_dazza wants the lot

Can arrange for pick up next week

no worries. I only want about 30-60 of the 500ml but no drama if dazza takes them all. the guy over the back drinks enough for me to keep going but they are tooheys new bottles so wouldnt mind a decent quality bottle lol

Have you asked MHB if he wants them to distribute to other brewers via his shop he is always looking for bottles but not always stubbis etc

PM sent.

Only after 30 of the schofferhofer, 60 or so brown 330ml bottles and the LC pints.

Plenty of the 500ml left for Kelby.

Latest posts

Back