• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FREE fridge > Preston, Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiesy

Illmatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Got a fridge that was given to me by another AHB member for a 6'er, up for grabs… no charge, although a bottle or two of your finest wouldn't be refused :)

Please note that the freezer compartment up top is missing (how I got it), so this fridge can get super cold - so cold it will freeze things. So it's probably more ideal for lagering, storing hops etc. Although if you could be arsed, I'm sure you could put some sort of tray up top to restore it to normal fridge operation.

I've got a new fridge, so no longer need this. Pickup from Preston/Reservoir area (after hours) required.

It's clean, holds a keg and then some and works. First in, first served (PM me please).

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

:icon_offtopic: Bridge Rd. Pale Ale, classic aussie craft beer right there!

Good luck with the giveaway, someone jump on this!!!

I need a cold crash fridge to sit alongside my little fermentation fridge, I'll take it thanks!

Spiesy said:
Please note that the freezer compartment up top is missing (how I got it), so this fridge can get super cold - so cold it will freeze things.
Mate you're not kidding, wired up an stc-1000 this morning and plugged in your fridge. Set it to 1C, and it got there (from 21C) in less than 15 minutes! Gonna be a perfect cold crash fridge, just gotta replicate your little shelf for my fermenter...thanks bud!

the pleasure is all mine… thanks for the 6'er, about to tuck into them during brew day.

Yep, it's a badarse fridge (aka freezer). No problem getting to low temps.

Latest posts

Back