• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: 55l Willow "esky", pickup North Shore SYD

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codehopper

Reaction score
Rectangular plastic cooler Willow, 55l capacity, served me well for 2 years as mash tun, now I've converted to single vessel. You will have to install a proper tap (I have put the original plastic tap back on it) and a false bottom on it. Free.

Pickup from Lindfield area. Send me a PM for details.

real_beer said:
Seems a bit pricey CH I think you should include free delivery!
Codehopper, I would just like to apologise on behalf of real_beer. He just coppied and pasted the standard response ever made in the Buy and Sell forum. It becomes a relfex action after some time, even when it is free.....although if somebody is selling somethong it is worth $1 million.

Now, do you have anything else you intend to give away.....PM me and I will beat you down in price.

Anthony

added photos by request of mrwoody1985

IMG_7072.JPG

IMG_7073.JPG

IMG_7074.JPG

AJS2154 said:
It becomes a relfex action after some time, even when it is free.....although if somebody is selling somethong it is worth $1 million.
Haha, the other day I've been selling a bicycle bought new for $150, ridden only once and still worth probably 70$, for 20$, just because I wanted to offload it quickly. A few people replied offering me 10$ :)

Codehopper said:
Haha, the other day I've been selling a bicycle bought new for $150, ridden only once and still worth probably 70$, for 20$, just because I wanted to offload it quickly. A few people replied offering me 10$ :)
Usually it's for a poor sick friend or loved one who can't even really afford to spend the $10 on it, even though they smoke 40 cigarettes a day. You then usually see whatever you sell them up the local Flea Market the following weekend tagged at almost full retail price. At least they must realise their a flea I suppose without having to tell them.

These days I prefer to not to sell stuff at giveaway prices and just keep an eye out for someone in need and offer it to them for free. The main reason for my first post was because on several occasions my lovely wife has offered free stuff on Facebook and cheeky buggers have wanted the things desperately but only if she could deliver it. :eek:

edit: Oh yeah, you guessed it ........... FOR FREE!

I offer my spent grain to people for free (for there chickens) and like you say. They ask for me to take it to them FOR NOTHING

Latest posts

Back