• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

55l Willow Mash Tun Fs - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin49

Reaction score
Hi..

I have a 55L Willow mash tun w/ some goodies from Beerbelly installed. The tun is about 6 months old and has been used about half a dozen times. It's in as new condition. The goodies included are:

SS Mash tun false bottom screen (w/ 6" length of host for false bottom)
SS 1/2" reduced ball valve
SS 1/2" BSP to 1/2" Hosetail
SS bulkhead

No mods were needed for the esky to fit these bits. price: $180. Pickup from Holland Park is available. I've included this separate from my other "AG Brisbane sale" thread because of all the pics.

Thanks, Dan

Mash_Tun_tap.JPG

Mash_Tun_screen.JPG

Mash_Tun_bulkhead.JPG

Mash_Tun.JPG

Mash_Tun_logo.JPG

Hi..

I have a 55L Willow mash tun w/ some goodies from Beerbelly installed. The tun is about 6 months old and has been used about half a dozen times. It's in as new condition. The goodies included are:

SS Mash tun false bottom screen (w/ 6" length of host for false bottom)
SS 1/2" reduced ball valve
SS 1/2" BSP to 1/2" Hosetail
SS bulkhead

No mods were needed for the esky to fit these bits. price: $180. Pickup from Holland Park is available. I've included this separate from my other "AG Brisbane sale" thread because of all the pics.

Thanks, Dan

I should really have this listed @ $150. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Dan

can i put a hold on this, just need to check the finances when i get home.

cheers
rhian

can i put a hold on this, just need to check the finances when i get home.

cheers
rhian

Rhian,

I noticed trevc sent me a pm a few hours before your post. If he doesn't collect on the weekend, and if you want it, it's yours.

Thanks,
Dan

no worries, if he dosnt collect it i will definetly take it.

cheers

Back