• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: 3 Modem Racks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozdog

Lunchbox Legend!
Reaction score
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

I've been upgrading the shed & need to get rid of 3 Modem racks - preferably this weekend.

They are powdercoated & about 600 x 600 x 1800high.

Each one has 5 steel shelves & a steel top which you can also put gear on. Note they don't have the square punched rails like a 19" equipment rack does.

1 is grey & has a smoked perspex lockable front door but no rear door or side panels

The other 2 are Beige & have lockable front & back doors & only 1 side panel.

I've use em for years side by side as cupboards to keep camping gear, tools & brew stuff in.

Grab a mate & a ute or trailer, head over to Croydon Park & they are yours for the taking.

PM me - or better still, call me on zero four one six two double three nine tow one

beers crozdog

PS did I mention they are free? :icon_cheers:

If only you were in Brissy

Done. I'll bring the Balaclavas.

DVP0766051_P.JPG

Damn, if you could deliver I'd take them right now......Anyone in the Inner West got a ute? I may have carried a fridge home in the magna, but somehow I don't see this as possible...

Damn, if you could deliver I'd take them right now......Anyone in the Inner West got a ute? I may have carried a fridge home in the magna, but somehow I don't see this as possible...

Pollux, they're taller than a fridge but not as wide or deep!! If you're stuck I might be able to borrow a mates trailer....but think it'd only fit 2

screwie - they still have "Sold by Telecom Australia" stickers on em. Ah the good 'ol daze

nickb - no need for balaclavas - a bottle of brew would do it :party:

Gday I think i could use these....would they fit on my bike trailor? think they might..cheers

Gday I think i could use these....would they fit on my bike trailor? think they might..cheers

i wouldn't do it - but if you're game, guess they could be tied in well......would take a few trips.

bump for anyone who may have missed it over the weekend

Latest posts

Back