• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: Half A Fridge (....what?)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seravitae

Reaction score
Hey guys, a while ago i got my hands on some ultrathick cold room panels and started with a keg fridge build. I have way too many commitments at the moment so I cannot undertake this project and would rather see another brewer make something of it.

Included is 6 panel sections, which have been cut appropriately to make a fridge space that will hold 6 cornie kegs with headspace, plus plenty of room for a fridge condensor line to fit in there.

All that's needed is to glue/seal it up, attach a handle for the lid (you get a free one with this gear), and then get a fridgie to gut/gas up a fridge line through it for you.

Anyway, its all going out the door for nothing, pickup only from Capalaba, Brisbane. (you'll need a ute or trailer)

If these dont end up at a good home in say, a month, i'll have to sadly take them to the tip.

Image below: "cutaway" of the fridge space - note other panels are out of shot. kegs not included (miiiineeee!)

fridgebuild.jpg

Latest posts

Back