Freash wort kits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruger

Reaction score
Has anyone here used the fresh wort kits from Toowoomba home brewers?

I am thinking of trying a couple.

And also do I need to add anything other than yeast?

Cheers

Ruger said:
Has anyone here used the fresh wort kits from Toowoomba home brewers?

I am thinking of trying a couple.

And also do I need to add anything other than yeast?

Cheers
Not from them especially mate, but I have heard good things about the fellas there. I've tried other FW Kits, and they can be done with just the yeast you're going to need. You also get the bonus of a cube for no chilling.

Same for me done fresh wort kits but not from them, yeah just add yeast.

Some of them you just add the yeast, others I think you need to top up with a bit of water - it depends on their size. Probably best to simply ask about that wherever you end up buying them from.

Anyone tried the brewmart ones? Looking on what I could read from the label with the website picture they mention st peters brewery make them. I might have read that wrong though, could be an old picture too.
Thinking of getting a couple to try. If only for the empty cubes afterwards to also do small batch brew with (would fit in my eskies and finding food grade small containers is hard and they're often $10+ too.) I'd rather do a small batch than no batch when ambients don't otherwise permit.

Latest posts

Back