Forum Participation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingKong

Reaction score
Wondering what other forums people like to visit and participate in ?

Brewing or any other topic. This is the only forum I use. I'm looking for a good home renovation forum though.

Myswag, camper trailer and camping forum. The Electrical threads go off like a bad home brew occasionally. Around 12000 members.
Ned Kelly forum, self explanatory. Only 50 or so members, research based.

Classic Car UK. A few long distance members from Oz keep them amused from time to time.

Have joined a few others and not got involved as there is only so much time in the day and camping and brewing are my main stress releases.

I've joined about 2 dozen or so forums on different subjects.

The issue is that, although I'm retired, I find the 15 hours a day to do them all justice is just a little bit trying.

12OzProphet, Ozhiphop, OverclockersMC, DucatiOwners, LivingWithMassiveTesticles.com, etc.

WTF.......you mean there are other forums apart from AHB........quick pass me a VB....

Clutch said:
12OzProphet, Ozhiphop, OverclockersMC, DucatiOwners, LivingWithMassiveTesticles.com, etc.

I'm still amazed 12OzProphet is still kicking, it's mostly shit talking and stolen pics, still good for a browse occasionally though.

Perthstreetbikes.com and a few ducati forums. And uhm.. homedistiller.org (just for interest, of course.)

pnorkle said:
Perthstreetbikes.com and a few ducati forums. And uhm.. homedistiller.org (just for interest, of course.)

There's better evaporation forums than that out there, if you are interested. Try Artisan.

Back