Forklift Driver Destroys $189k Of Alcohol

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Taken from a CCTV camera in the warehouse, the video shows the driver reversing into a stack of boxes, containing bottles of vodka and cognac.
The collision caused a domino effect that left him and another forklift driver buried under hundreds of boxes.
Colleagues of the driver are seen frantically climbing over the boxes to rescue the drivers buried underneath.
One of the drivers suffered a minor foot injury while the other escaped unharmed.
The video was sent to a Russian website by an anonymous worker at the warehouse and posted online on Friday.
You can view

Cheers Ross

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap. He really rams that shelving hard. Lucky they weren't more seriously injured.

Poor *******,

Also, when mine loaded there is some possibly NSFW images on the right of the screen,

Marlow

Here is a youtube without the graphics to the right. Apologies, but ran out of edit time on the original post, so can't change it.

Here is a youtube without the graphics to the right. Apologies, but ran out of edit time on the original post, so can't change it.

Fixed it up for you Ross.

Andrew

Classic!

I used to work in a tiny bottleshop in Darlinghurst Sydney - around Xmas the stockroom at the back was completely chockers to the rafters with cartons of beer. One day a carton at the bottom of the stack gave way and sent a 3m high stack over and started a domino effect. Most of the stock survived, but 3 or 4 bottles in each carton broke and erupted out. The entire stockroom was under of half a metre of beer foam, and the best part was the only person there was the tightarse manager. We watched the footage from the security system over and over whenever we felt like a giggle. It got funnier and funnier as the manager got increasingly agitated having to go through every beer soaked carton to pull out a few broken bottles - every now and then you could see him on the video stopping to swear and gesticulate. The same guy said it wasn't as nearly as bad as the time at one place he worked someone knocked over an entire pallet of Krug with a forklift :blink:

Holy macaroni
Thats what i call alcohol abuse.
Lucky no one died.

Did any one notice the comment from the person that put it up?

"You know what would make digging those guys out of that mountain of boxes a little easier? Forklifts"

:eek: :lol:

Scary how much damage can be done in one go.

Especially scary considering my girlfriend's going for her fork lift license tommorrow! :huh:

Scary how much damage can be done in one go.

Especially scary considering my girlfriend's going for her fork lift license tommorrow! :huh:
Staplerfahrer Klaus - Der erste Arbeitstag :lol:

:lol: :lol:

What are the chances the forklift driver had been sampling the merchandise?

In Russia, I'd say about 99.99%.

What are the chances the forklift driver had been sampling the merchandise?

In Russia, I'd say about 99.99%.

Isn't assuming that all russians are helpless drunkards a little racist? :ph34r:

Isn't assuming that all russians are helpless drunkards a little racist? :ph34r:

Not at all.

I did allow for a slim chance that he was stone, cold sober.

But man in country deservedly notorious for massive consumption of spirits loses control of forklift amid thousands of litres of spirits...kind of makes you wonder...

Back