• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For sale Melb- 50 Litre HLT with 2 elements

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
50 litre HLT with..
  • 2 x 2200 watt elements
  • sight tube
  • valve with cam lock fitting (Or can fit barb instead)
  • temp sensor port (needs new sensor)

$70 ONO

hlt 3.JPG hlt1.JPG hlt2.JPG

Interested - but wondering how this would go for a BIAB setup.

Currently do simple K&K brews to 23ltr fermenter but want to jump to BIAB

Interested - but wondering how this would go for a BIAB setup.

Currently do simple K&K brews to 23ltr fermenter but want to jump to BIAB

It would probably be ok for BIAB except the elements might get in the way when trying to mash in. You might have to ask someone who has a similar setup with exposed elements. I have no problems with my 18 litre Crown urn that has an exposed element but its right at the bottom

It would probably be ok for BIAB except the elements might get in the way when trying to mash in. You might have to ask someone who has a similar setup with exposed elements. I have no problems with my 18 litre Crown urn that has an exposed element but its right at the bottom

Actually looking to start a bit smaller scale and go with the BigW stockpot and do some ~10ltr brews to start with. And yep I was thinking the exposed elements might be a problem

Actually looking to start a bit smaller scale and go with the BigW stockpot and do some ~10ltr brews to start with. And yep I was thinking the exposed elements might be a problem
No, elements won’t be a problem. If I were you I’d snap it up and bypass the BigW pot, soon you will be looking around for something bigger.

No, elements won’t be a problem. If I were you I’d snap it up and bypass the BigW pot, soon you will be looking around for something bigger.

This is now SOLD

Latest posts

Back