• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale March Pump 809 Pl-hs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpr

Reaction score
View attachment 43559

For Sale new never used 809 PL/HS March Pump $190 + $10 postage or free pick up west brisbane / ipswich

Cash on pick up or bank transfer

pm for details

Cheers

Josh

View attachment 43559

For Sale new never used 809 PL/HS March Pump $190 + $10 postage or free pick up west brisbane / ipswich

Cash on pick up or bank transfer

pm for details

Cheers

Josh

Cor, That's a great deal! Wish I had the readies to take it off of your hands too!

I'm sure I must have missed something. These are new, without combined shipping for $186USD which today is $188AUD.......

Reference: http://www.tescopumps.com/servlet/the-199/...-809BRHS/Detail

Thats what I paid for the pump $190 just selling it for what I paid, plus $10 for express postage which is closer to $15 or free pick up is offered

So if anyone wants to order one from the US go for it. It will cost more than $188 once you factor exchange rates/ fees even at parity you only get about 97-98cents from you credit card company and today its at.988 so it will propbably cost you closer to $195+

So mate you talking a few bucks difference and you can have your pump today

If you aint happy with the price then go jump

Latest posts

Back