• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FOR SALE - Custom Home Brewery - HERMS/ Semi Automated/ Digitally Cont

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfinney

Reaction score
$2600 All Inclusive - Digitally Controlled 3 Vessel Brewery with separate HERMS/ Heat Exchanger.
Kegerator, 6 Kegs, Large Keg King CO2 bottle and Reg, Mill Master geared grain mill & custom hopper, high torque motor for mill, stir plates, glassware inc. 2 x 5ltre flasks, other glass ware, O2 system, fermentation controllers and large fermentation fridge, beer filter, counter pressure bottle filler, many other misc bits and pieces, all inclusive. Will provide photos and detailed info for serious buyer. Regretful sale to a good home/ brewer!

HERMS Brewery 2.JPG

That phone number can be seen by any Tom, Dick(head) or harry with an internet connection, if someone is interested they'll PM you where you can then securely give then your Ph No or other pertinent info. Your choice to leave it there , just trying to save you some possible phone spam(or worse).

Thanks malt junkie, much appreciated. That was a bit silly of me!!

I've priced to move the lot as a total home brewery package. There is so much stuff here, people can easily on sell the bits they don't want. Not interested in breaking out individual pieces at this stage.

Sorry WarmerBeer, assume you are one of my mates from Bayside!! I can always go back to all grain one day, or keep with simple and quick kit beers for now!

Latest posts

Back