• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: Complete AG Home Brewing Kit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdinsdal

Reaction score
I am, for health reasons, forced to sell my AG brewing set-up.

Includes all you would expect, from motorised grain mill through to 19L Kegs and my own CO2 cyl. Brew length 85L Boil ... 65L Ferment.

I'm keen to sell as a complete package but will consider selling individual items.

No hagglers please, I'll be asking fair and reasonable prices only.....

Hi Dins,

I'd be interested in details about the motorized mill in you do look at selling separate items and willing to post.

Cheers,
Richard

5150 said:
Hi Dins,

I'd be interested in details about the motorized mill in you do look at selling separate items and willing to post.

Cheers,
Richard
No worries, It's a Mash Master Mill powered by a 1/2 HP elec motor and run through a modified hand powered bench grinder acting as a gearbox. It's probably too heavy and therefore prohibitive to mail.

Thanks for inquiring tho'

Dins

what price are you chasing for all of these or parts ?

sp0rk said:
Good Point spark, will get around to that next week. But if your interested in anything particular, I'm happy to snap one for you...

Dins

interested in mill what r u chasing there

mxd said:
what price are you chasing for all of these or parts ?
G'Day mxd

Did a rough estimate of all the commercially purchased equipment and, retail wise, there's about $2K of stuff. Lots more in the way bits and pieces I've manufactured over the years, for which I can only ask for best offer, as I have no idea....

Hi, I am in Sydney and obviously would need pics and a price, but if it looks good and the price is right, I'll come down and get the lot!

Some more details would be great mate, such as number of kegs. Is it a 3V system? Gas or electric? What type of MT? HERMS, RIMS or single infusion?

Any tips or a font? Number of fermenters?

Pics would also be nice but I'd have thought it's pretty important to tell us what's actually on offer...

colinhockings said:
Hi Dins which state are you in?
Considering he is :super: selling all his gear, likely not the good one.

:ph34r:

:super: :beerbang:

pedleyr said:
Some more details would be great mate, such as number of kegs. Is it a 3V system? Gas or electric? What type of MT? HERMS, RIMS or single infusion?

Any tips or a font? Number of fermenters?

Pics would also be nice but I'd have thought it's pretty important to tell us what's actually on offer...
Cube said:
Considering he is :super: selling all his gear, likely not the good one.

:ph34r:

:super: :beerbang:
Good one Cube. Nah, I'm not that bad really, just have to cut back...I used to brew in 65L batches and there is no way I can now consume it all without ALL my mates helping. Still, I always wondered if I was an alcoholic and even tho' I miss my regular drop or two and only sip socially now, I never got the DT's nor got trampled by pink elephants. Pity tho', I brewed beautiful beer!

I'm interested in your HLT and Kettle. I'll wait to have a look at the pics before PMing though...

slcmorro said:
Pics, a list of individual items and prices. That'll get the ball rolling.
G'Day slcmorro

You're right about pics and prices, here's a list of what's left (some has already gone)

3 x Corny Kegs Ball type - Paid $60 and asking same for each
9L Keg and insulated sleeve, practically brand new (only used once) - Paid $120 all up, will sell for $70 (Includes co2 bs & charger). SOLD
2 x 240V 2400W Immersion Heaters - 1 brand new, 1 used. Paid $90 each will sell for $65 and $50 respectively. SOLD
Mash Master Mill with 1/2HP elec motor and gearbox on box tube frame, with hopper - Paid $250 for mill only, asking $250 for lot.
March Pump mounted with regulating tap, cam lock fittings - Paid $270 will sell for $200.
Other stuff includes - Digital thermometer (Dick Smith) two wire probes, digital mini scales, 2 x fridge temperature controllers, long handled s/s mash/whirlpool paddle, 45L Mash Tun with built in manual mash stirrer. Stainless 9'er Keg insert from old keg with 3 welded stubby legs. And lots of other stuff I can ferret out a bit later on....

I hope this helps, i'll try to put images up soon...

Dins

Hey mate,

I'll take one of the immersion heaters if you can post. Not fussed which one.
Cheers

MAX POWER said:
Hey mate,

I'll take one of the immersion heaters if you can post. Not fussed which one.
Cheers
No worries, I'll private mail you...

Dins

Back