• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale : Celli Beer Dispenser/cooler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazbats

Reaction score
This is a Celli Tornado Evolution 50 Beer Dispenser/Cooler. It has been lightly used in a restaurant and is up for sale as the place no longer exists.
It is used but in very good condition. Works perfectly.

Make me an offer!

Cheers

This is a Celli Tornado Evolution 50 Beer Dispenser/Cooler. It has been lightly used in a restaurant and is up for sale as the place no longer exists.
It is used but in very good condition. Works perfectly.

Make me an offer!

Cheers
On not seeing it I will offer $5.00 , cant go wrong there.I pic or a link may help you get a real offer. :rolleyes:
GB

incase this bloke don't come back here:

pgDWPAw6_tornado1.jpg

Tornado Evolution Beer Cooler

Our new Tornado Evolution Beer Cooler range is equipped with a new generation of compressors and motor fans, thus reducing power consumption.

Manufactured to the highest specifications to meet European regulations relevant to waste disposal and components recycling, the Tornado range is appreciated the world over due to its quality and reliability.

It is available in different sizes and models as follows:

T15, T25, T35, T50, T65

Sorry guys. Was ready for bed last night so neglected to put the necessary details in my post.

I've uploaded 4 photo's. I live in Glenroy but work in South Yarra so I'm sure we can work something out.

3af8_1.jpg

5e72_0.jpg

47fd_0.jpg

5469_0.jpg

incase this bloke don't come back here:

pgDWPAw6_tornado1.jpg

Tornado Evolution Beer Cooler

Our new Tornado Evolution Beer Cooler range is equipped with a new generation of compressors and motor fans, thus reducing power consumption.

Manufactured to the highest specifications to meet European regulations relevant to waste disposal and components recycling, the Tornado range is appreciated the world over due to its quality and reliability.

It is available in different sizes and models as follows:

T15, T25, T35, T50, T65
I can offer 200$ aid for it. Call me if interested to sell. 0490411001

I think you failed to notice the sale was in 2008.
Thanks. I was going to bed and hadn’t noticed. By the way could someone point me in the right direction. I’m new to the country and want to start a draft beer installation business and don’t know suppliers for beer equipment like commercial coolers and towers.

Thanks. I was going to bed and hadn’t noticed. By the way could someone point me in the right direction. I’m new to the country and want to start a draft beer installation business and don’t know suppliers for beer equipment like commercial coolers and towers.
Can you elaborate?

Andale is one that I know.

Latest posts

Back