• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - Brewing Books

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad

Reaction score
I have the following books for sale.
  • Brewing Classic Styles
  • Designing Great Beers
  • How To Brew
books.jpg

All are in very good condition, with only minor surface marks. The pages inside are unmarked as I don't write notes in books.
I'm selling them due to recently having bought digital copies. They are a great starters book set for a beginner.

To start with I'm looking to sell the whole lot together, and currently pick up only. Pick up is from Forest Lake in QLD.
Asking price is $45 for the lot.

If over the course of the next week they are not sold, I may consider selling them separately, and then finally offering them to be posted. Postage amount yet to be determined.
If you are interested in individual books, and/or needing them to be posted, put your request in this thread and on failure of the above bulk sale I will take these requests in a first in first serve basis.

Like PaleRider, if you don't get any bites in a week I'll send you $15 and appropriate postage stamps for Designing Great Beers if you are happy with that.

DGB is one that I don't have on my brew shelf.

No worries. I'll advise next Saturday.

Have all three already. That is a bargain.

Chad,
I'm keen for the set of three together, but you'll have to post them to me (I'm happy to cover the postage).

Cheers,
RB.

Hi Chad

If It's pick up only, I'd be keen on Brewing classic Styles and Designing Great Beers, if you are willing to sell separately. I live in Springfield Lakes so not far away

Cheers
Maurice

Thanks for the interest
In the interest of fairness, as per my original post I did say I would offer individual sale first with local pick up, which at this has only been Maurice. I'll send a PM with details.

Back