• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FOR SALE: 3 Vessel Rims $1500

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusty

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am moving to a single vessel setup & am going to get a Braumeister. Electrical control box needs to be wired & you are set to go.

post-7247-1320144502_thumb.jpg

Rims tube is 1.5" 316 stainless & houses a Tobins 2400watt element & has its own pot belly black stand that can move anywhere you wish to set it up. Simply U-bolt the tube onto the stand, lay it down to remove the element for cleaning.

DSC_0210.jpg

Asking $1500.00

PM for more details or call Brian on 0417468947.

Cheers

post_7247_1320144502_thumb.jpg

I know, but my mrs will castrate me for buying something like this just before our wedding...

Yep, lesser men have had their balls removed for that. Now I understand the "sooooo tempting" part :lol:

what size batches can u do with this?

Twist her arm sp0rk :beerbang:

All 50lt kegs so mash tun can handle double batches no problems but would probably need a bigger kettle.
I do 25lt into the fermenter @1.046 & my boil volume is 34lt.

Cheers

That is a bargain.

In situations such as this I use the 'better to ask for forgiveness than permission'

If I wasn't going down the on pot screamer path, this would be something well worth considering

Im tempted. I dont have the cash and in melb and wanted herms, but im tempted. Some snatch this up

And I want Brian to get himself a Braumeister for Christmas !
Somebody, do yerself a favour, grab a bargain and get brewin :icon_cheers:

That's a great deal, :D If someones thinking of going all grain, you don't get too many sweet set ups like this available for that price.
I am curious though why swap?.

That's a great deal, :D If someones thinking of going all grain, you don't get too many sweet set ups like this available for that price.
I am curious though why swap?.
I contemplated getting a Braumeister before setting this up & it does take up a bit of room. In all honesty though, as far as efficiency & versatility, I think the 3V shits on the Bruameister but the single vessel idea will suit my situation better. If I can't sell it now, I guess I'll soldier on & get stuck into it.

Mate, looks the goods for sure. If you were closer, I'd grab it and convert to a HERMS, and sell the RIMs gear off... ;)

Cheers!

I like, even the Minister of Everything was like, "well get it!", just a long way from sydney. I know you cant hold it forever but will have to think it over.

Latest posts

Back