• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FOR SALE: 3 Vessel Rims $1500

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all the work is done, why change your mind this time Crusty?

Cheers

After all the work is done, why change your mind this time Crusty?

Cheers

Hi Matt,
I wanted to get to the point where it would be a bit easier to sell unlike before, I simply had too much to get done before it even had an inkling of being sold. I was at war with the minister of finance earlier in the year when I mentioned selling it so I had to contend with her as well. As it is now, it's simply a matter of just getting the wiring done & it's all done. It's probably more suited to selling as an almost complete setup. I have decided to save for the Braumeister which will suit my situation better. It may seem like a silly thing to do being so close to completion but the BM is where I'm heading.

Wishing you luck selling this beast fella.

I thought I was more than glowing in my recommendation to go with a RIMS system over any other! :p B) But can definately understand the BM path you are planning on taking with a single vessel.

He'll be back raven, begging for a RIMSing! The Braumeister has seduced him like a mermaid that turns out to be a dugong once you get up close on the rocks!

In all seriousness, looks like a great deal to leap straight into a 3V setup, Crusty's trade-up will be someone's gain.

why not get a pot to fit one of the kegs you already have, you have everything to make a BM from scratch, no?

Hello,

Apologies for drifting off topic. I am currently flying blindly into building a RIMS system and was about to order a rims tube from stainless stuff.

After looking at your RIMS tube am having second thoughts as yours looks very neat and simple.

Is the stainless tube threaded and screwed into the t pieces?
Did the tube come pre threaded?

Cheers
Dave

Very nice stand. But it looks like it only has 3 wheels? :blink:

Hopper.

Rav's,
Your recommendations helped me in continuing with the build & I hope the BM doesn't let me down as this 3V is a great looking rig.
The single vessel is really the only thing that has persuaded me to go that way & time & space for me at the moment is a big issue, space being the major one.

Hoppingmad,
Great pickup, I just noticed that. The stand does indeed have 4 wheels, 100kg rated each.

david72,
I purchased the 1.5" 316 stainless Tee's from geordi stainless & the tube is 1.5" 316 sch40 & did not come with threads. I think I payed $70.00 for the tube & 1.5" bsp threads put on both ends.

kymba,
I'm not happy to copy the BM, I simply want one. You make a valid point though, but I'm over stuffing around with custom stuff. I want to plug the thing in & turn it on. Lazy arse ******* I am.

It looks as though I may have a buyer.

An unfortunate accident has happened with the buyer & he is unable to purchase the setup.
I am refunding his $400.00 deposit & hope he gets better as soon as possible.
A little disappointed but unfortunately these things happen.
Looks like the BM will be alluding me once again.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back