For Sale: 20l Braumeister

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duff

Worst Website Ever....
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 20L Braumeister, used only 4 times and is in near new condition.

With a young daughter, time is short and we are generally out on the weekends doing something with her. Weekdays I don't have much spare time with work. I bought the Braumeister in September so to only use 4 times gives you some indication of how much I brew. At this stage I'm happy just to throw a fresh wort kit on when needed.

Sell price is $2,000. Pick up in Brisbane only. PM if interested.

Cheers.

Up for sale is my 20L Braumeister, used only 4 times and is in near new condition.

With a young daughter, time is short and we are generally out on the weekends doing something with her. Weekdays I don't have much spare time with work. I bought the Braumeister in September so to only use 4 times gives you some indication of how much I brew. At this stage I'm happy just to throw a fresh wort kit on when needed.

Sell price is $2,000. Pick up in Brisbane only. PM if interested.

Cheers.

Now there's a bargain for someone thinking of buying a Braumeister !!

There's no chiller with them. They are an optional extra I think, or you could make your own.

Latest posts

Back