• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - 110l Stainless Steel Kettles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanRayner

Reaction score
Ever wanted to upgrade your kit to something a little bigger?

Now's your chance!

I have several stainless steel vessels that are around 110L in volume, have sturdy handles and now have a tapered, threaded, stainless steel pipe and an internal pick-up welded in place that double-backs toward the wall of the vessel to limit the amount of trub that is picked up after whirlpooling.

These kettles can be heated by a couple of immersion elements or by italian spiral burner (mine had no dramas).

They could even be made into mash-tuns with a bit of work and the right-sized false bottom
They are available for $250 each :)

Available at this stage for pickup Canberra (unless other arrangements for shipping can be negotiated - not sure, they're pretty big!)

Here are some pictures:

img0004xz.jpg

img0006oj.jpg

The specs:

volume: 110L
diameter: ~470mm
height: 660mm

so are you producing and selling these pots and false bottoms? or do you just have a spare two to sell?

so are you producing and selling these pots and false bottoms? or do you just have a spare two to sell?

I have 6 in total (although I think I have one already promised to someone - will check)

Nope - I bought these six on an online auction last year and was going to have a kettle, mash-tun and 4 fermenters and then realised that, as much as I want to, I really can't drink that much beer :)

So I instead bought a couple of 70L stock pots and made a falsie for one of those (so I have two left over false bottoms)....

PM sent!

Geez been looking for one of these bad boys for over a year. Has been driving me loco!
Fingers crossed! :)

Hopper.

It appears as though they've all been sold.

There may be one other identical kettle that another Canberra brewer is prepared to sell (I believe for the same price and with the same modification) - please PM Stagger for details.

thanks for the all of the interest - clearly I should have offered them for $550 each! (but I ain't greedy :) )

Dan

Back