Foam Camping Mattresses, Can't Find Them Anymore

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Hi
I'm chasing a couple of those cheap foam camping mattresses that we use for mash tun insulation. Once they were everywhere but I can't find one now, tried Big W, BCF K-mart etc.

Batz

Same problem here, used to be heaps at Sams Warehouse or Crazy Clarks for $5 each, and now there is none.. <_< I knew I shouldve bought a few when they had them....

Havnt checked at the Camping/BCF stores yet as I know they are quite expensive there(for what it is)... :eek:

:icon_cheers: CB

We have being wanting one also what about clark rubber?

find some hippies, ask for cheap yoga mats?

ebay?

That is a great idea... there around $20.00 get a new one Batz you dont want stinky bum sweat smell seaping into your brew!

I'm going to the warehouse tonight <_< I'll have a look for you, how many do you guys want?

Andrew

That is a great idea... there around $20.00 get a new one Batz you dont want stinky bum sweat smell seaping into your brew!

Ewwwww just put me off me pint Katie??? ;)

I'm going to the warehouse tonight <_< I'll have a look for you, how many do you guys want?

Andrew

Just see if they have them and how much please?

Batz

Come on Liam sure you ve being with a hippy or two... vegetarians taste better apparently! I mean smell better! :eek:

Come on Liam sure you ve being with a hippy or two... vegetarians taste better apparently! I mean smell better! :eek:

Bahahaa, beer just came out of my nose.......... :lol: Geeeezus... So long as the Vegetarian women stay out off the yeast i'm happy :p

K-Mart stocks them in there camping section. $11 for single layer, $22 for double thick. I just picked up some on Tuesday at the Cannon Hill K-mart.

Not cheap but its a once off expense.

K-Mart stocks them in there camping section. $11 for single layer, $22 for double thick. I just picked up some on Tuesday at the Cannon Hill K-mart.

Not cheap but its a once off expense.

Cheers
I'll check out the Gympie store.

Batz

Do you guys have the reject shop? Just went down to my local and they had about 20 there for $6 each, same as always. In the toy section.

No way. Last year I went vegan for a couple of weeks to reuce cholesterol, all those yummy lentils, chick peas, fava beans, tofu,

Brup oops
Brup oops
Brup Brup Brup . Bloody eck

Ended up in the guest room.

Camping mats have seen them at ALDI recently, they did a big Yoga gym thing, I got mine from there last year. Good idea to get their catalogue emailed weekly and queue early thursday mornings with all the old farts.

Batz: at Gympie branch of ALDI that means all the old farts with guns in their dead cold hands :p

i got mine from k mart . i use a camp mat around the keggle first then a yoga mat around that. i have found that the yoga mat keeps a more even temp during the mash i only lose around 1 degree over a 90m mash . only reason i still use the camp mat is sometimes the bottom of the pot holds a bit of heat and melts just the bottom edge so better a 10 dollor camp mat than a 25 dollor yoga mat.

Back