Fnq Chapter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my mobile (you've seen it in the dunny at the local with something written about 'a good time' so it's no worries for me posting it here: 0404 10 20 20

If 'Sean' answers, tell him the password is 'sheep' and you'll be ok. He'll then put you on to InCider. :D

But only call that number if you came down
in the last shower :lol:

Bugger this, I`m trying to watch Malcolm Douglas on ch. 7.

stagga.

Sorry, I`m just a BIT too smart to fall for that old chestnut :lol:
stagga out

stagga.

Hey Growler ,, How gos it ... Good too here that the Biab in almost there.. Whats missing ?/

Cheers

Mate,

Mostly time and motivation. (24/7 shiftwork means that your time off has to accommodate the significant other).

I still want to attend to a brew day sometime. Keep me posted!

Cheers Growler :D

Not a prob with a brewday sometime soon ....
Would you prefer a weekend or weekday ?

So The FNQ Chapter members ::::

FNQ Bunyip ..... AG
Duff ..... AG
Growler..... Almost Biab
Chriscapetrib..... Kits/Extract
Biergeliebter..... Heading too Biab
Gary ..... AG / Biab I think
Scooter75..... Extract

Come on Brewers in the far north put you hands up ...

I'm still here Ned!! After this weekend, I have a mountain of grain ready to attack B)

Lets do a brewday soon.

Hi Guys,
I just found this thread. I am in Redlynch and know a couple of other all grain brewers, one in Redlynch and the other in Trinity Beach. We meet often usually on brew days to check out recipes and sample the beers. I have been brewing all grain for about 6 months now, I still need a few more bits and pieces to complete my brewery, but am getting there.

Woohoo Another one crawls out from their wet season hidaway ...

Good O ...

Latest posts

Back