Big Brew Day 2009 Far North Queensland - Hosted By The Dag's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately Hayden can't make it for the day as he thinks traveling to Sydney is more enjoyable that day than drinking beer with the DAG's. Unbelievable :p

Good to see some interest. Keep it coming.

Cheers.

1. Duff
2. FNQ Bunyip + 1
3. Cairns Brewer
4. Mattbrewer and Co.
5. Wursty

1. Duff
2. FNQ Bunyip + 1
3. Cairns Brewer
4. Mattbrewer and Co.
5. Wursty
6. Growler

good Too see ya on board Growler??

Gentlemen,

I had the unfortunate call today from my Director who needs me to hit the road next Monday morning and do a round of our properties along the east coast of Australia. I work for a company that manages golf courses and racetracks, and seeing as I am the company Agronomist (my PhD came in handy for something), I need to visit and inspect our properties. This means I am away from Port Douglas from next Monday (27/4) to the following Monday (4/5). I apologise, however I will not be able to host Big Brew Day here. I do hope that something can be arranged within the Cairns area as it is a great day.

Regards - Brett.

That's a pity Duff.
Anyone else on the lowlands want to host a Big Brew Day?
If not the Tablelanders are having a 'club' day in mid May. All AG brewers in FNQ invited.
If anyone is mashing soon let me know. I am keen to meet up with other brewers.
And of course get your beers ready for the Yungaburra Home Brew Comp in late Oct.

Matt

Hi Matt ... Would love too host this but unfortunatly I don't realy have the place for it... Interested in your "Club day" whats the plans for this .. Would also love too meet a few more brewers up here in the north...

Cheers

Gentlemen,

I had the unfortunate call today from my Director who needs me to hit the road next Monday morning and do a round of our properties along the east coast of Australia. I work for a company that manages golf courses and racetracks, and seeing as I am the company Agronomist (my PhD came in handy for something), I need to visit and inspect our properties. This means I am away from Port Douglas from next Monday (27/4) to the following Monday (4/5). I apologise, however I will not be able to host Big Brew Day here. I do hope that something can be arranged within the Cairns area as it is a great day.

Regards - Brett.

Its comforting to hear that im not the only one that has to miss out on these sorts of events.. :rolleyes:

There are 3 of us up on the Tablelands who do their own AG brews and meet every month or so to put a club brew on and taste our efforts. The next meeting is in Tolga in mid May but no date yet as people are on holidays. I'm a bit of a techno-phobe and can't fathom this forum business so when we have a date I'll send a message or join in on a forum where a FNQ brewer is listed.

I/we are always keen to visit the lowlands for a short holiday so give us a yell when you a putting down a brew. I'm keen to see other people's breweries and techniques.

Matt

Back