Brewers From Nsw Far North Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattC

Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking out for fellow brewers from the NSW far north coast region, all grain, extract, kits and bits, whatever!!! Being from a non-metro location, the chances of meeting fellow like-minded brewers is very difficult without considerable travel. The idea is to get a few of us together for a beer and a chat, perhaps brew day of sorts and eventually look towards starting a small club. Seeing some photos from the recent ANHC club nite, tweaked my interest with seeing the camaraderie that exists between brewers.

At present, I rely on feedback from the few comps that I enter (and the biased feedback of my lovely wife and also mates as well). I think those forum members that are members of brew clubs could vouch for the positive changes that being in a brew club has had on their beers??? I would like to keep this thread relatively active over the next month or two and see who may be out there!!

So if you from this area (or close) or you know of a brewer who may be close and keen to meet up, please PM me.

Cheers

Matt

Nice part of the world you're in. Couple of posters from Port Macquarie here, not exactly far north coast.

Dave

crusty is just down the road in my old stomping ground, Yamba.

Isn't Ducati Stu somewhere up the far north coast?

crusty is just down the road in my old stomping ground, Yamba.

Crusty you say Yardy? Is is on the forum much? Trying to think if ive come across him or not?

Isn't Ducati Stu somewhere up the far north coast?

Yeah I think Stu is down in Grafton somewhere I think.

Thanks for the input guys, its a mission I know, but it would be great to get some kind of a club up and running!!

Cheers

I'm pretty keen Matt.
I'm in Yamba so count me in.
It would be great to put faces to names, share our common intrests & a possible brew day for sure.

Crusty

Hi all, I am looking out for fellow brewers from the NSW far north coast region, all grain, extract, kits and bits, whatever!!! I would like to keep this thread relatively active over the next month or two and see who may be out there!!

So if you from this area (or close) or you know of a brewer who may be close and keen to meet up, please PM me.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt

I think banora brewer might be in your neck of the woods

Hope it helps

Latest posts

Back