Fnq Brewers Help Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reg

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Me and the family are looking at going to cairns in September for a week and then driving to Townsville to visit some friends who are in the RAAF for a couple of days before coming home.

My girls are 4 and 7. We are looking for a nice place to stay at a reasonable price.
Our friends have only just been posted there from Darwin so are not really able to help.
Any one able to help at all, with info on a nice place to stay or a house for a week thats available.

Typical brewer looking for a great deal at a great price.

Cheers
Reg

September is 'High Season' in FNQ for foreign tourists so accomodation can be a bit busy.

I had friends from the U.K. who stayed at The Lakes. www.Thelakescairns.com.au ( Apartments with pools and spas ).

Or try www.Wotif.com closer to the dates for specials.

Not sure what kind of dollar you are looking at spending.

Sorry cannot be a great help as I work overseas most of the year and live outside Cairns itself.

Also try www.Cairns.com.au

With a young family I would skip Cairns altogether and head a bit furthur North.

Anywhere between Palm Cove and Port Douglas and North would be the go. Wonderful scenery fabulous surf free beaches and a much more relaxed atmosphere.

could not edit original post.

Latest posts

Back