Fixed Rate Postage From Kegkits.com

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Wilson

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have had it confirmed by kegkits.com that their shipping rate is a flat fee of $35.75 to Australia.

I'm ordering on the weekend but if anyone in Melbourne wants to join in and split the postage it'll be no worries.

The bloke has been really good to deal with so far over emails so I'm hoping the rest of the transaction will go just as smoothly.

No affiliations etc etc.

Cheers

Mr W

Been looking at getting some stuff for kegs etc, I'll take a look thro the site and send you a pm!

There was another post on here recently (the last week or so) about this site. I haven't time at the moment but you should do a search for it.

That was my post just asking if anyone had dealt with them.

After a bit of reading about some negative dealings it all seems to be sorted.

I have emailed the bloke and he actually responds which is a bit of a rarity for some of the US vendors.

I placed an order with them on the 22-July-2011
Once payment went through with Paypal I recieved an order confirmation.
But as yet have not recieved a shipping confirmation.

I just got my order today

Brushed Stainless Steel T-Tower with 6 Faucets 1 373.95 373.95
http://www.kegkits.com/Merchant2/merchant....egory_Code=DFTW
**** Build with 7' beer lines

Upgrade Faucet Upgrade faucet to Perlick beer faucet 6 19.00 114.00

C186 Beer Knob 6 2.35 14.10

$75Off $75.00 off orders over $500.00 -75.00 -75.00

Priority Mail Priority Mail charged to the customer 1 35.75 35.75

total US462.80

I just got my order today

Brushed Stainless Steel T-Tower with 6 Faucets 1 373.95 373.95
http://www.kegkits.com/Merchant2/merchant....egory_Code=DFTW
**** Build with 7' beer lines

Upgrade Faucet Upgrade faucet to Perlick beer faucet 6 19.00 114.00

C186 Beer Knob 6 2.35 14.10

$75Off $75.00 off orders over $500.00 -75.00 -75.00

Priority Mail Priority Mail charged to the customer 1 35.75 35.75

total US462.80
That!

That is a sweet looking faucet :icon_drool2:

After placing our order on the 8th August (and adding some more stuff on the 11th) it arrived at in Melbourne earlier this week and I picked my stuff up from MisterWilson today.
Since they give bigger discounts the more you order, by combining our order the postage was 'free' plus we got a bit of a discount off our order total.
kegkits.jpg

Now I've got to try to fit the taps on the fridge, get it all setup and make a CPF to bottle stuff before the VicBrew close date on Saturday.
Luckily the 'standard USA shanks' fit the '5/16 x 5/8 Female Adaptor BSP' JG fittings (PI451015FS) that I have so that will make it much easier.
(The confusion was something about the Americans measuring the internal or thread diameter ... go figure)

Never. Ever. Again.

Took months to arrive. Tired old excuses about why (the best one was "son was supposed to mail that yesterday but didn't because he hates international orders. Sorry." Well screw you, it's your business, suck it up!) Poor quality stuff once it finally did.

Latest posts

Back