• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fisher and Paykel E406BR fridge - cheap dispensing fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

takai

Reaction score
Picked this up from some friends who are moving back to NZ. Has been functioning fine as their drinks and overflow fridge in the sunroom. Was originally going to replace our fridge but it doesnt fit in the fridge hole, and then replace my single kegerator with it for more kegs and better hop storage, but we dont have enough room in the kitchen for it, and then be a fermenter fridge but not enough room in the garage.

20141221-190440-iPhone.JPG

20141221-190439-iPhone.JPG

Its a Fisher and Paykel E406BR, and seems to come with pretty much all of the accessories.

Currently taking up way too much space in my tiny garage.

$150.
I can help with delivery around SE Melb.

Hey mate, would a brewbucket fit inside this in the top section? IF so i'd be keen, i'm in Footscray.

+1 I've got the all fridge version, holds great temp due to being fan forced!

I see your problem, you exercise (bike) and you have children (pram)..

ditch those two things (not the kids, the pram) and you will have more brewing room.

Whoah, heaps of replies. I was starting to think i needed to push it again.
clintonforster said:
Hey mate, would a brewbucket fit inside this in the top section? IF so i'd be keen, i'm in Footscray.
I reckon it would. Ill check next time im down in the garage, but 99.9% sure it will.

Mardoo said:
For anyone interested these fridges rock. I have one as our main fridge.
DJ_L3ThAL said:
+1 I've got the all fridge version, holds great temp due to being fan forced!
Yeah, thats why we got it in the first place, but the effort of swapping it over and altering the fridge hole is too much.

Rob.P said:
I see your problem, you exercise (bike) and you have children (pram)..

ditch those two things (not the kids, the pram) and you will have more brewing room.
Hahaha, yeah i do, but i ride so i can drink more beer. Plus the pram is relatively essential to proper functioning.... he is a heavy little boy!

alchz said:
Hey mate has the fridge been taken>?
Nope, fridge still available.

And sold.. almost a bit sad to see it go.

FYI it can fit 4 19L kegs in it.

Mate has one with a 60L fermenter sitting in it at the moment.

The latest version (still very similar but with a few more electronic features) is about a grand.

Back