First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Droopy, I haven't dropped the growler. I'll enjoy it while watching the 2010 GF replay on DVD.

Grumpy, I think you may have a point. For clarification, how many FWP's could I include and still slip under the "continuing rant" threshold? Does it vary by body weight, and do I need to be careful if I'm on an empty stomach?

Bribie G said:
My wifi won't reach as far as the toilet.
That's a cute name for it Bribie. Whole new meaning to any phrase including wifi.

Just turned on the wifi.
My wifi just dropped out.
Someone is connected to my wifi.
Just went to McDonald's to get some free wifi.
I can't see my wifi on your device.

goomboogo said:
goomboogo, on 16 May 2014 - 7:03 PM, said:

Your WiFi must be shithouse.
If that were the case, he would get wifi in the toilet.

Prince Imperial said:
Droopy, I haven't dropped the growler. I'll enjoy it while watching the 2010 GF replay on DVD.

Grumpy, I think you may have a point. For clarification, how many FWP's could I include and still slip under the "continuing rant" threshold? Does it vary by body weight, and do I need to be careful if I'm on an empty stomach?
The way your day is going you will turn on the video to find it is the first version of the 2010 granny.

spog said:
Your day is only going to get worse.
1. That Maccas is going to clog your bowel and make you cross eyed .
2. You will drop that growler.
3. By this time you are so ******* angry that on the drive home you will involved in some serious road rage.
4. Someone will post the road rage incident on you tube it will end up on the Rant thread and we will all laugh at you.
Ahh I'm a cheery ******* :)
Cheers....spog...
Well that bit me on the arse,see the rant thread post 838.

Prince Imperial said:
Fucken hell, what a dick-around. Hope the beers are going down a treat!
That they did. Cheers...spog...

Went into the Pub 5 times thinking I'd accidently gone into the all grain forum.

Then realized that a cleanup was needed on aisle 5.

I got a spam PM from the forum admin and its made me all cross.

Day - ruined.

Airgead said:
I got a spam PM from the forum admin and its made me all cross.

Day - ruined.
Me to.

Amway's not my cup of tea either.

Cant afford pressure cooker/autoclave.

Only has a basic kettle.

Life is so cruel sometimes.

Some young **** at work today tried to do something differently from how I'd have done it. It worked for him and had no bearing on my work but I still tried to debase his method cause I'm older and know better. Kids these days.

I would have taken him to the pub and got him proper drunk, whilst limiting the amount one self drinks.

Then get him to do same task next morning in a horrified state.....and proceed to ask why you are feeling fine and dandy and not hungover.

Used to love doing that to apprentices

My smart comments about mason jars all got deleted by the mods.
Pity because my mason jar has stopped bubbling and I don't know how to deal with that.

Ducatiboy stu said:
I would have taken him to the pub and got him proper drunk, whilst limiting the amount one self drinks.

Then get him to do same task next morning in a horrified state.....and proceed to ask why you are feeling fine and dandy and not hungover.

Used to love doing that to apprentices
I wish I could afford to. I'm trying to pay off a pressure cooker you know. :p

Bribie G said:
My smart comments about mason jars all got deleted by the mods.
Pity because my mason jar has stopped bubbling and I don't know how to deal with that.
Did you really expect any derogatory remarks about Mason's not to be censored? Might as well call them Illuminati jars.

Back