Finally Decent Beer Down The Baseball Club...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asha05

Reaction score
Hadnt been down to the club for a while...Usually carlton draught the choice of beer as most sporting clubs in vic. To my suprise a lot of people drinking Grand Ridge Brewery, Brewers Pilsner...Also it does help that the owner of Grand Ridge plays down there...

Nice, my golf club's fancy beer is Boags. I know which one I would go for if there was a choice.

Our golf club here in Kalgoorlie was serving some of Beaten Track Brewery's beers in their clubhouse. BTB is a local brewery run by two blokes if memory serves me correctly. CUB threatened to take all their gear out of the clubhouse if Beaten Track didn't. Unfortunately, the little guy lost out and had to get his gear out of the Clubhouse.

drove the owners daughter from grand ridge to a from work for almost 12 months after asking for a tester from he fathers brewing company.. Never recieved a drop.. would drink the beer if my life depended on it..

Gero had baseball running for a while about 8 years ago and we had a choice of the big 3 in WA. Emu Export, Emu Bitter and Carlton Mid. Our softball bar has splurged out to include Hahn Light and Carlton Dry. Lucky there is a bottlo about 500m away.

Drew

Latest posts

Back