Fermentis dry yeast now 15 grams (up from 11.5 grams)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the problem would be that there may be a perception of a problem with the yeast, rather than an actual one.......

Geez, that's damn cheeky packaging it like that. I've bought US05 from KK in the past knowing it was repackaged and, TBH, was getting extended lag times even with the extra quantity. Looking back it was what turned me off keeping US-05 as a back up dry yeast.
But at least I knew what I was getting. To get China to produce identical packaging in order to dupe the customer really gets my back up, assuming this is the case.
While I've never had a bad experience with KK and have always received good service, I knew what I was buying. "You knowed I was poison when you picked me up." (All hail the Crimson King.)

I would guess the picture on the website isn't the real package, just Photoshopped.

Bribie G said:
I would guess the picture on the website isn't the real package, just Photoshopped.
Closer inspection on the pc agrees with you. Do you reckon the 30% more is for oxygen!

Bribie G said:
That Lowan yeast does great pizzas.
Did exactly this tonight, it's a fortnightly tradition in our house.

Latest posts

Back