Feb 2015 Melbourne Sodium Perc/Met Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As pointed out above - mine is on offer if it helps but if people are more suited to Tex's place, then it makes more sense to make that a pick up point instead. Once the buy is finalised, just put it to the vote.

Won't put me out one bit.

Supplier is in Bayswater, happy for you to meet me there & collect bags for others, but splitting might be tricky

Supplier details I got from Yobs thread is in Bayswater, which is around the corner from my work

If someone else wants to take over organizing this Bulk Buy then go ahead. I'll just buy a bag from the supplier near me

breakbeer said:
If someone else wants to take over organizing this Bulk Buy then go ahead. I'll just buy a bag from the supplier near me
Settle, Tiger!

The reason Yob & I couldn't fulfil the previous BB orders from Hucon in Bayswater was that they couldn't get supplies. That's why Djar picked-up the ball & was able to source supplies from Redox in Laverton Nth. He saved us all!

'Dunno if Hucon can still get supplies. If so, you're welcome to do whatever works for you locally, 'though you probably won't get the bulk discount available by participating in this one.

Just a quick one, Im going over seas for 3 month in early April. I would love to have this sorted by then or I won't be able to pick up my perc till July.

We're over the line for the planned cut-off at the end of Feb., so 'shouldn't be a problem.

OK, guys. What's happening from here (ie. timings for placing the order, pick-up points, splits, $'s etc..etc...)?

I'm ready to pay....
Who am i paying and how much ?
Cheers
Ferg

Hello people. I would love to be a part of this bulk buy but I think living in Albury puts me out of the equation. Could I have the contact details of the supplier so that I can order a 25kg bag from them and get it freighted up to me?
Cheers, Ian.

Here's the original post. I thought that was established before we started...?
breakbeer said:
Myself & quite s few others missed out on the very recent Perc/Met Bulk Buy so we're starting up another one.

djar007 has kindly offered to deal with the supplier & I can pick up approx' two pallets. If more is ordered then we'll need another person to help with that.

breakbeer, can you let us know if you're still handling this?

Hi gang. Sorry I have been absent and very busy lately. I am going through the thread now and will start to sort it out. Once again , sorry.Regards Dave.

Soory - have to renege on my offer as pick up point. Landlord selling, have to be out of here by mid-april.

Sodium Percarbonate (1 bag = 25kg):
1: breakbeer - 1 bag
2: Tex - 1 bag - (split with Buckerooni)
3: Brenthor - 1bag
4. Crouch - 1 bag
5. siege - 1 bag
6.Fergthebrewer- 1 bag
7.Jibba02 -1 bag
8. Navarau - 1 bag
9. Krausenhaus - 1 bag, split with WallaB
10. Ferg - 1 bag
11. Dips Me Lid - 1 bag
12. sean_0 - 1 bag (Happy to split if anyone needs half a bag)

Sodium Met: (1 bag = 25Kg)

Bag split - 1
1: Tex083 - 10kg
2: Crouch - 5kg
3. siege - 10kg

Bag - 2
1. Fergthebrewer-1 bag (Split with MartinOC)

Bag - 3
1. Jibba02 - 25kg

Bag - 4
1. Navarau - 5kg ( Happy to be pickup point in South Eastern suburbs, Location is Guys Hill)
2. Krausenhaus - 5kg
3. Vanners - 5kg (pick up inner north - manticle)
4. Dips Me Lid - 5kg
5. sean_0 - 5Kg (pick up inner north)

I see this as the final order for this bulk buy. If this is incorrect please let me know. I will put an order together based on 12 bags of perc and 4 bags of met. The price wont be as good as the last bulk buy because of the lower numbers but it will still be good. If everyone is happy to proceed I can pm those on the list and we can start to organise payment. As before if everyone pays up quickly then I can collect pretty quickly. I can only give final prices after the order is placed but if my memory serves me correctly it will be about 35-45 a bag of perc depending on numbers. I can post up a scan of the invoice when I get it so everyone can see the costs.

edit: No worries Manticle. We will get the order on the way and I have a truck so will be able to organise drop offs a little closer to time. Even if it has to coincide with a brew club meeting or two we should be able to work it out .

edit2: The supplier is Redox. Laverton North. I set up an account with them to make buying easier as all I need to do is send email and pay and pickup. But anyone is able to do this if they want to go solo. Otherwise happy to assist.

Latest posts

Back