Feb 2015 Melbourne Sodium Perc/Met Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

I've been flat out with work and family stuff over the last 4 weeks and have lost track of where we are with this bulk buy.

I'm still in for the bag of Perc and a split of the Met.

More than happy to be a pickup point in South East (Guys Hill)

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks everyone. Lets shut this off Sunday night . Anyone wanting to get in on this bulk buy add your names before then and you are in. I will pm all on the final list Sunday night and hopefuly a few days for payments to clear etc. So as soon as I get the payments I will place order. If all goes well I can pick up late next week. Thanks for the guys offering to be a drop off.That will make life much easier. Still have to work out splits etc. Thanks for the offer Du99 , will pm you when it gets closer.

Hi Guys

sorry for the lack of communication, been working interstate up to 16hrs a day on a 60ft knuckle boom. Not a lot of time for posting or organising.

I see djar has picked up the ball & ran with it, so all seems to be sorted now

Cheers

bb

Ran indeed. Just thought Bout it. I have to place the order first. Then when I get the invoice I can work out cost etc. Makes sense right. So if there are no objections I will place the order on Tuesday. Tommorow being a public holiday.

Djar can I still get in on this? I'm on the list but didn't get a PM. Didn't check the thread over the weekend as I thought it had ground to a halt.

I also did not get a PM ... perhaps they have not yet gone out?

Anyone who didn't get a pm please let me know. Prices are 1.40 for the perc and 1.80 for the met. Invoice will be pmed to those in the group. Order is finalised and will post payment details tonight.

Those prices are ex gst so the pm I have just sent is adjusted.

djar007 said:
Anyone who didn't get a pm please let me know. Prices are 1.40 for the perc and 1.80 for the met. Invoice will be pmed to those in the group. Order is finalised and will post payment details tonight.
Your're a legend mate. really appreciate all the work

Hey border boy. I ordered an extra bag of perc for you. If you want it then let me know so we can sort out courier etc. Cost is 38.50 a bag. I can drop off to a depot somewhere in Laverton too. All the big players are around here. So let me know if your still keen bud.

Dave,
I'm happy to pick-up in Deer Park...
I'll pay on Friday , when I get paid....
Martin....i'll pm you my bank details...
Cheers
Ferg

First AHB bulk buy I've been a part of ... little confused about the pickup location for the bag of Perc.? I can go anywhere, pretty much anytime. (edit: im in heidelberg west)

Sodium Percarbonate (1 bag = 25kg):
1: breakbeer - 1 bag-Paid 13/5/15
2: Tex083 - 1 bag -
3: Brenthor - 1bag
4. Crouch - 1 bag
5. siege - 1 bag
6.Fergthebrewer- 1 bag $35.00
7.Jibba02 -1 bag
8. Navarau - 1 bag
9. Krausenhaus - 1 bag, split with WallaB
10. Ferg - 1 bag
11. Dips Me Lid - 1 bag
12. sean_0 - 1 bag (Happy to split if anyone needs half a bag)

Sodium Met: (1 b$ag = 25Kg)

Bag split - 1
1: Tex083 - 10kg
2: Crouch - 5kg
3. siege - 10kg

Bag - 2
1. Fergthebrewer-1 bag (Split with MartinOC)

Bag - 3
1. Jibba02 - 25kg

Bag - 4
1. Navarau - 5kg ( Happy to be pickup point in South Eastern suburbs, Location is Guys Hill)
2. Krausenhaus - 5kg
3. Vanners - 5kg (pick up inner north - manticle)
4. Dips Me Lid - 5kg
5. sean_0 - 5Kg (pick up inner north)

Pickup Deer Park.(Westside)
Fergthebrewer 1 bag of perc, 1 bag of met.

Pickup from Tex083. (Inner North)
sean_0 1bag of perc, 5kg met
Vanners 5kg met
Pickup Navarau.(Sth East)

Please add location for pickup to your names guys. I will update here when I get payments. As of lunchtime today the paid list is as above. Yep. Just Breakbeer.

Pickup Deer Park.(Westside)
Fergthebrewer 1 bag of perc, 1 bag of met.

Pickup from Tex083. (Inner North)
sean_0 1bag of perc, 5kg met
Vanners 5kg met
Pickup Navarau.(Sth East)
Crouch - 1 bag of perc, 5kg met

Latest posts

Back