Favourite Brew Related Podcast?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favourite brew related podcast? POLL

• OZ Craftbrewer Radio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamils Show (The Brewing Network)

• Brewium Radio

• Basic Brewing Radio

• Brew Crazy

• Craft Brew Cast

• Craft Beer Radio

• Brew Bubbas

• Sunday Session (The Brewing Network)

• Other? (please specify)

• Total voters
I've tried a couple of brewing pod casts, but those have been bad enough to put me off listening to any more.

I'm not sure which ones I listened to, but as has been mentioned previously, you have to sit through a lot of self promotion and crap to get to any good bits.

Maybe I'll give it another try based on the recommendations here.

Sorry Josh I was referring to the op, I thought beersmith was one of the better known ones.

my fav is Basic Brewing Radio followed by Brew Strong, The Jamil Show then Beersmith. I wasn't aware of most of the others listed so thanks for posting.

haha things have changed alot since 2008.. i listen to no brewing podcasts at all anymore, but podcasts still keep me sane and i reckon they are a fabulous resource. I actually ended up going on a solo bike ride up the east coast of australia in the late 2000s with a final stop being made at graham sanders house (craftbrew radio) in townsville. He was a real character, larger than life and friendly and accommodating to a tee. Fed me many wonderful beers, let me crash in his lounge then woke me early for a brew session. One of my fondest brewing memories. Josh, you seem to be on board with current brewing podcasts, maybe it would be worth starting a new thread with polls so people can find some new gold, as podcasts seem like an intimidating thing for some people but they are invaluable for me.

Back