EWL Hand Pump parts, anything local?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevemc32

Reaction score
Looking for some parts to get my recently acquired England Worthside Ltd pump into operational order.

Here it is.

12014-06-28 22.14.59.jpg

I need to find replacements for the bottom valve and the cylinder top as both of these have some cracking that prevent the pump from operating.

12014-06-28 22.15.52.jpg 12014-06-28 22.16.15.jpg

Serious Googling has led to a couple of international suppliers that may be of assistance but I'd be interested in hearing of any local suppliers if they exist before going o/s for the parts.

Cheers,
Steve.

Some sort of glue maybe ? To get you going but order the parts anyway so if the glue gives up you have replacements on hand.

Yeah thought about that but the parts are all nylon so I don't think there's anything that will stick to em.

I stopped in at EWL in Keighly last time I was in the UK.
Very helpful people they were.
If you don't find anything local I'd give them a call and discuss what you need.

Got a response from EWL saying they no longer supply parts for this one. Looks like I might be up for a complete pump unless there are any other suggestions on possible suppliers.

Yeah they could be turned but neither of them are simple parts, the lower part has a small ball valve inside it and the top plate is used to mount the pump assembly and the pouring neck. I'd love to be able to get hold of some spares.

A1 Barstuff in the UK had complete pump assemblies on their website but pulled them down after I made an order, cancelled the order and told me they can no longer get them.

Latest posts

Back