EOI Voyager Malt.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keen and can pick up at Springvale.
I'll grab 100kg. Lock me in that for now if possible.
50kg Pale Compass
50kg Pale Schooner
Either or both. Or Atlas also acceptable for what I want.
Cheers
Dan.
Listed
Thanks WEAL, put me down for 2 x Veloria pending shipping costs
Listed

It's my understanding that a non retail bulk buy would constitute a financial split by all involved whereby no one person was to financially benefit.

It would be helpful for us all to know the exact cost breakdown pre and post fulfilment from this order. Can you provide any correspondence between yourself and supplier by way of a pricing sheet or other evidence? I'm seeing some margin being built into those prices. Happy to be corrected.

It's also my understanding that gain by one individual only would constitute retailer status. Our forum sponsors do business on the understanding our playing field is level for all retailers.

It's my understanding that a non retail bulk buy would constitute a financial split by all involved whereby no one person was to financially benefit.

It would be helpful for us all to know the exact cost breakdown pre and post fulfilment from this order. Can you provide any correspondence between yourself and supplier by way of a pricing sheet or other evidence? I'm seeing some margin being built into those prices. Happy to be corrected.

It's also my understanding that gain by one individual only would constitute retailer status. Our forum sponsors do business on the understanding our playing field is level for all retailers.
The prices are as submitted, the payments will be paid direct into the suppliers bank account.

WEAL can you add a Veloria and Compass for me, into Sydney.
Thanks for teeing up the BB
Listed

Could I change this to a half Bag of SM40, with an invitation for someone else to go splits in this with me?
If there is no interest, I'll take the full bag.
Anyone in Sydney want to go halves or if someone has already ordered SM40 would also prefer a half bag get together with bbqzookeeper.

2 x Pale Compass
1 x Pale Schooner
1 x vienna
1 x sm40

Thank you...

Hi WEAL,

I've already ordered 1 x Pale Compass. Thanks a lot for organising the bulk buy. The price ($56) is great for a 25kg bag!
Wondering if it is too late to add 1 x Pale Schooner to mine?

Victoria.
Vic 1 x Atlas
1 x Pale Compass
2 x Pale Schooner
2 X Veloria Schooner
cspencer
1 x Veloria
1 x Compass
DU99
1 x Compass
floppy
1 x SM40
1 x Veloria
Haciluku
1 x Pale Schooner
1 x Pale Compass
clickeral
1x Atlas
1x Pale Compass
1x Pale Schooner
1x Veloria
1x Vienna
1x Munich
1x SM40
1x Voodoo
krz
1 x Atlas
1 x Veloria
1 x Pale Schooner
malt and barley blues
2 x Veloria
wide eyed and legless
2 x Veloria
2 Pale Schooner
adoom
1 x Pale Schooner
2 x Veloria
Danscraftbeer
2 x Pale Schooner
2 x Compass
jibba02
2 x Pale Compass
1 x Pale Schooner
1 x Vienna
1 x SM40
seb rad
1 x Veloria

Sydney will take up soreba's generous offer to deliver to North Sydney
bbqzookeeper
2x Veloria
1x Compass
1x SM40
tramsjoe
1 x Compass
1x Veloria
soreba
2x Pale Compass
1x Pale Schooner
feralbass
1x Pale Compass
1x Pale Schooner
The Mack
2 x Compass
1x Veloria
gobern
2xAtlas
2xComass
1xVienna
marc280
1 x Pale Compass
1 x Veloria
Tony121
2 x Veloria
Mikeyr
1 x Compass
1 x Veloria
madawoods
1 x Atlas
1 x Compass
1 x Pale Schooner
2 x Veloria
Ealing Drop
1 x Veloria.

Last edited:
This is probably the best bulk buy experience ive ever participated in.
Not only 25% off, but WEAL doesnt even get pissed off with all these late order stuff and site owners hinting at inscrupulous conduct. Well done WEAL.

Now, if this malt is good?

Not only 25% off, but WEAL doesnt even get pissed off with all these late order stuff and site owners hinting at inscrupulous conduct. Well done WEAL.
Ever since I got some spunding valves through him, I'd gladly follow his lead in most purchases! :)

Weal I’ve just seen this (a minute too late) I’d takes up to 5 bags of base malts for the syd order if still available. Could also take Deliv if needed.
Atlas
Schooner
Veloria x 2
Compass

Whatever works I can do a few more or less if possible
Cheers

Last edited:
Weal I’ve just seen this (a minute too late) I’d takes up to 5 bags of base malts for the syd order if still available. Could also take Deliv if needed.
Atlas
Schooner
Veloria x 2
Compass

Whatever works I can do a few more or less if possible
Cheers
Listed

Now, if this malt is good?

I think fungrel may have been firing bullets from another party.;)
The last bulk buys a lot was guess work, coming from USA didn't know if we would be hit with GST or what the exchange rates were going to be. The Children's Cancer Foundation ended up with all the money that was left over.

I had my doubts when I first tried Voyager malt, I have made 3 ales with the Veloria and love them. All fermented with Angel English Ale yeast, never expected it to be so good.

Ever since I got some spunding valves through him, I'd gladly follow his lead in most purchases! :)

Thanks for the confidence.:) I will be expecting you to put your name down for some Angel Yeast then?

Latest posts

Back