EOI Voyager Malt. Also the new geared 3 roller grain mill.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking the sounds of the geared roller, will have to get one pending delivery cost.

Fill this order only by the email addressed.
Whatever happens this is good malt.
I also want my new three roller grain miller!
Make it happen home brewers.

Popped in to day, saw there was Voyager in stock and more coming in I will probably get 2 more brews out of my Compass have 2 on the bulk buy order with 2 Veloria. Don't really want to buy another Compass at full price and there is not much more left to go so hopefully some more will jump on board.

Thank you all for keeping this thread active over the last week. We had a good push on orders over the weekend and now have enough to complete the bulk buy. I will be sending you invoices for your orders in the next day or two. Once invoices are paid I will confirm when you can pick up or when your order will be shipped.

Cheers - Kyle

I received my 3 roller mill today (talk about quick!).

After spending the better part of an hour swearing and losing my mind about the fact that the assembled hopper would not fit in to the body of the mill (as the instructions show that it should be put together), let me save the rest of you some time (and sanity) if you run in to the same problem. The side panels (which slip over the bolt and nut on the sides that hold the hopper in place) would not fit in to the mill when the hopper was already constructed. So I ended up having to disassemble the hopper, attach those side panels to the body of the mill, then put the two remaining panels on and screw it all together.
I wish that I had thought of it sooner, because my poor girlfriend had to deal with me carrying on like a pork chop for a good while until I worked my way around it.

@Keg King could you please give us some info on what size the bolts are that are used to secure the mill on to a board? They are a different size to the ones from my old 2 roller mill, and I don't really want to be hauling the whole thing in to a hardware store to work it out!

@Keg King could you please give us some info on what size the bolts are that are used to secure the mill on to a board? They are a different size to the ones from my old 2 roller mill, and I don't really want to be hauling the whole thing in to a hardware store to work it out!
The size is 5M

@goatchop41 You got it already? Vic? I haven't got the invoice yet but eager to pay it and grab my stuff.

Thank you all for keeping this thread active over the last week. We had a good push on orders over the weekend and now have enough to complete the bulk buy. I will be sending you invoices for your orders in the next day or two. Once invoices are paid I will confirm when you can pick up or when your order will be shipped.

Cheers - Kyle

Quick update for everyone. All invoices have now been sent. I know everyone is eager to get their malt and mills. We have heaps of the Compass and Pale Schooner malt here so I can fill any order with those malts now. If you ordered Atlas or Veloria I will need to wait to fill your order or, that part of your order, until the bulk buy order is received. If you have any questions, you can reply to the email I sent with your invoice.

Cheers - Kyle

Quick update for everyone. All invoices have now been sent. I know everyone is eager to get their malt and mills. We have heaps of the Compass and Pale Schooner malt here so I can fill any order with those malts now. If you ordered Atlas or Veloria I will need to wait to fill your order or, that part of your order, until the bulk buy order is received. If you have any questions, you can reply to the email I sent with your invoice.

Cheers - Kyle
Hey Kyle. I haven't received my invoice. That's why I am a little worried. You know my face, and I'm good for it but cant feel comfortable until I've payed up square then can pick it up etc. I appreciate bulk buys have technicalities I dont want to be that technical snag but were did my invoice go?
Cheers man.

Veloria and Atlas arrived this morning. If you are picking up and have not paid your invoice you can pay when you pick up. Mail orders will go out as soon as invoices are paid. Thanks again for your support.

Cheers - Kyle

NSW

Hi Team,
Just been pm'ing Soreba, I'm on the central coast and can head down to pick up from Nth Sydney when it arrives, office in Chatswood. If anyone need's theirs moved north, I'm willing to chuck in the boot. Pick up in the Woy Woy area or meet up at Kariong the day i collect.
Cheers
Mike

Picked up my order today so very happy me..🙂
Thank you all staff involved especially face to face. Questionably legal at the moment etc....:rolleyes:

Sydney Grain has arrived. Sydney people, please pm me for pickup. Cheers

Latest posts

Back