• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

EOI FRESH WORT CUBES

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Thanks again for all the responses. I'm taking stock of what's available and will post up cubes and prices soon. Cheers

Here's the progress report (will soon turn this into a proper for sale thread):

I'm heading to Canberra next week. I'll also be in Bowral and Wollongong in next few weeks. Here's is the current stockpile:

2 x 15L English ESB $25ea
2 x 22L Aussie sparkling ale $30ea
2 x 22L lager TBA $30 ea (brewing this on Monday - vienna or czech pils)
1 x 22L Brut oatmeal IPA $40 (experimental style - buyer beware)

Drop me a line if you're interested in taking a delivery.

Edit: Lager TBA

Turned out to be 2 x 15L Vienna lager $25 each

@Paddy @Phil87 I'm in Canberra this Thursday afternoon and Sunday night. I can make time to drop off cubes if you guys liked the sound of anything above.

Last edited:
Oh you from Newcastle? Then you're probably not the Mick Bourke I used to work for down here. That's good.... The price would triple for him :p

Thanks for putting in a vote. Cheers
Ha ha, I know a Michael Burke in Newie. Nice enough bloke. Never did (much) wrong by me.

Clearly there's a couple of us floating around....

I've only been here a few years but can't see ever leaving. Beautiful place to live!

Just need a super keen fan who'll make economical FWK's. Especially as I just received a triple tap kegerator and only got a single batch down....

Garfield an ESB + Lager if still available I work ivo the airport if that helps today if not we can arrange for Sun

Garfield, fermented the ESB and did not add anything after tasting the wort, it is still young in the keg but has turned out to be a real smooth nice tasting ESB, top job!
Thought Id share a photo of the ESB

Last edited:
DSC_0949.JPG

Back