'Home Make It' fresh wort kits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laxation

Phlegm TB
Reaction score
If you're coming to the swap mate I can hook you up with 2x 1/2 size cubes if you don't want to go fresh wort kit first. I get good grade ones from my mates biscuit factory and we sell em for peanuts ($1each) to cover camping brewing ingredients, PM me [emoji3]

FWIW most shops sell them as 15-17L and you dilute to the ABV you need.

Has anyone used these?
https://www.homemakeit.com.au/colle...home-make-it-fresh-wort-kit-red-ipa-20-litres

I need a 20L cube for the cube swap, so figured instead of spending $15 for one, may as well buy a wort kit!

This is the only brand I can find in Melbourne though that is 20L - the others all being 16, 17 or thereabouts.

Has anyone used this and know if it's any good? I'm more than happy to be a guinea pig if need be!
I have used one of those and was very happy with the result, cheers

If you're coming to the swap mate I can hook you up with 2x 1/2 size cubes if you don't want to go fresh wort kit first. I get good grade ones from my mates biscuit factory and we sell em for peanuts ($1each) to cover camping brewing ingredients, PM me [emoji3]

FWIW most shops sell them as 15-17L and you dilute to the ABV you need.

+1 for DJ's 1/2-sized cubes. He also has a product-line in buckets that we use at Clever Brewing for storing grain.

If you're coming to the Swap, grab a few extras, as there's often a second-runnings wort on offer for opportunistic folks that think ahead ;)

Back