EOI Brewers of faith

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garfield

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As a man of faith, I'm wondering if any fellow believers are a part of AHB. If anyone is interested in starting a sub-forum for the sake of fellowship, please share your thoughts below.

Yours in Christ
Garf

If this is fair dinkum, Warra was, but sadly may have passed to the other side. There was one other but can't recall his name, Hutchence , Hitchence or Hitchens, something like that.

I would have thought a progressive site such as this would already have a sub-forum covering faith, religion, and beliefs. Unfortunately even the casual promotion of Pastafarianism wasn't previously tolerated here though.

A simple request to admin should sort this for you,I say go for it!

Can't say Im a believer in faith as such but I have a lot of faith in beer as bringing people together from all walks of life. Fairly certain there is a few faithful brewers on AHB.

Just be prepared as you'll always get a few fools that will try and tell you that what you believe in is wrong/stupid/express an offence opinion.

May your yeast be fruitful and multiply.

Thanks for your support gents

I'll keep this thread going a little longer in case a few guys show interest.

Cheers

Garf

Hey Garf'

With ya on this one mate. Keep us in the loop if anything like a subforum comes of it or just PM me either way. Always happy to be mutually encouraging ey!

Cheers.

I'm a pastor/home brewer. If there was a sub for this I'd keep tabs on it - I don't spend heaps of time on here though so can't promise heaps of active involvement.

Just be prepared as you'll always get a few fools that will try and tell you that what you believe in is wrong/stupid/express an offence opinion.

Yes, unfortunately just like there are many within religion who are intolerant of those outside of it, there are just as many outside of it who are intolerant of those in it.

My question on the topic posed by the OP would be: why? Why would a specific subforum this be needed on this site? The majority of content is beer related, there is a section that is unrelated to beer. Why not just start a thread in there, there doesn't need to be a specific sub-forum/category for it. There isn't a subforum related to BBQ or pickling or yoghurt, but there are certainly large, ongoing threads for those topics.
If there was one made, then you need to cater to all who ask, and possibly make subforums for Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Satanism, Atheism, Agnostism, Pastafarianism, etc.

Seems uneccessary.

Back