Enough Of The Fricken "old Spice Guy" Allready

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must be just a young boy, if it was not Old Spice it was Brut 33.

Some good surfing ads for O.S. back then.

So what does that have to do with Old Spice ?

Entry into stupidist sunglasses contest. A bunch of cussing idiots is not entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:
My old man God bless his soul had a bottle of old spice that lasted forever, he used it ever time shaved he's have a splash old spice. For the 20 years I lived at home I never saw him buy a new bottle amd everytime I checked it it was 3/4 full... 15 years later when he did pass away he still had that same bottle of old spice and it was still 3/4's full. Some lucky customer at the Salvos shop will never have to buy after shave for the rest of his life.

Thanks for the old TVC link, it's amazing how quickly cutting-edge tv ages

So what does that have to do with Old Spice ?
f*ck all.
I took "a bit random" and "I'm on a...horse" and landed there, thought you might get a chuckle

Well I'll never get that minute back again.

Worst. Shit. Ever.
Which one the Ad or the Old Spice? or both?.......... I was a Brut 33 80's lady killer myself, Old Spices was too early 70's and more like Old Fart for me

Which one the Ad or the Old Spice? or both?.......... I was a Brut 33 80's lady killer myself, Old Spices was too early 70's and more like Old Fart for me

I meant the youtube link that was posted. Don't look at it.

It is actually pretty funny if you have any idea of the culture they're parodying (is that even a word? It is now. Learn it and teach it to your kids).

Thanks for the old TVC link, it's amazing how quickly cutting-edge tv ages

f*ck all.
I took "a bit random" and "I'm on a...horse" and landed there, thought you might get a chuckle

Ha Ha certainly "a lot random" . Looking at time of the posting maybe the 'amber nectar' was in charge. :chug:

Whenever I hear that music used in the surfing ad I think of Old Spice (subliminal messages :huh: )
They used the same music different words for the Carlton Draught mass Lord Of The Rings style advert. Two pints of Old Spice please barkeep. :lol:

I meant the youtube link that was posted. Don't look at it.
I hadn't thats where the confusion came from, Thanks for the warning now I won't bother wasting my time.

Back