Embarrasing moments.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear where do I start....

The time when I was a teenager and due to some medication would get nosebleeds out of nowhere, at hungry jacks with my soccer team and half way through eating a whopper a blood nose started and flowing rapidly into my burger, but I didn't know it was happening. Should have seen the other guys freak out..

Shat myself at a music festival a couple of years ago in Melbourne, fortunately the shorts I had on were intact but my favourite undies had to be ditched, still picked up that night so a good result in the end..

Staying a patrol base in Afghanistan of some other Aussies for the night and they had a site shed setup inside a container for toilets, somebody had left a x rated picture mag in there so I thought beauty!!

Bloody lock on the door didn't work properly but I didn't know, not sure who was surprised more me, or the Sergeant major who lived at the base when he walked in and I had the mag in one hand and something else in the other hand. Thank god we only stayed there one night.

I was embarrassed during this incident, but nowhere near as embarrassed as my mate standing next to me.

Years ago a bunch of us went on a skiing holiday to NZ, skiing during the day, drinking all night.

Coming back through customs one of my mates started to get a bit antsy when a female customs officer started to look through his bag.

I'm thinking, oh shit, what has he tried to bring back.

Customs officer finds a large plastic bag, says "what's in here?" opens it up and has a close look. Throws her head back looking green in the face, yells "Jesus Christ" which made everyone in the area turn around to look.

My mate gets all flustered and yells "well I didn't know you were going to look in there", did I."

Turns out after we got back to the motel in the early hours of the morning he shat himself in a big way. Decided he was too pissed and didn't have enough time to clean it up properly, threw all his shit covered clothes in a plastic bag and put it in his suitcase, intending to clean them when he got home.

His nickname ever since has been pooer

breakbeer said:
There was 2 threads with the same topic, maybe he posted in the other one

So now, is the OP's most embarrassing moment starting a thread based on an urban myth & claiming it as his own story?
Never let a good story get in the way of the truth, I was thinking of stating a life's like that thread but thought this would be more fun and there has certainly been some good posts.
Definitely a few guys on here who would be a laugh to drink with. :D

A boilermaker I used to work with had some classic stories, but this was his best.
He headed to some town for a training course with one of his workmates who fancied himself as a drinker. In the car trip he talked himself up and said he would go drink for drink with this bloke (Simon). Simon was a rough as guts, burly bloke who wouldn't take anything seriously except a vertical up. He was a big drinker and up for a laugh.
They arrived at the pub where they had separate rooms upstairs that had a communal toilet and shower. The room was all set up and a young attractive lass sorted them out and said she would pick up their sheets and towels when they were done, and would sort out any washing. They headed downstairs and got on the piss.
Simon decided to go hard and push this bloke. The other fella struggled but swallowed his pride and kept up. After about 8 schooners the other bloke started looking very shady and said he had to head upstairs for a piss. He stumbled away and Simon thought nothing of it.
About 2 hours passed and this bloke was nowhere to be seen. Simon should have stopped a few schooners ago and was told to go to bed, and pinballed himself up the stairs and swing into his room. He bounds to the toilet unzipping on the way, then busts in and starts pissing all over the place. He noticed he was stepping on something, and looks down to find old mate passed out half wrapped around the toilet, spew dripping out his mount and had pissed himself. Startled, Simon jumps and pisses all over this bloke. After he gets a bit of a look at him, he gets a whiff of the spew, then does a big sympathetic ralph, half landing the bowl and the other half all over the bloke on the ground. Horrified, he showers quickly then lands in bed.
The next morning he wakes up shady as hell. He goes to the venue and the other bloke rocks up a bit late and as pale as a ghost. "What happened last night?" he says. Simon says he took off and that's the last he saw of him. The other bloke then went on to explain that he pissed and spewed all over himself, then woke up in the toilet and had to give all the clothes to the cleaning chick who woke him up when she came in to clean it. He was understandably ashamed and didn't touch the booze for a while after that. Simon never let him know he pissed and spewed on him, he thought it might be a bit embarrassing. .

Another true story...back in the early 90' we where doing the upgrades on the railway stations.

This particulare night ,myself,the Engineer and my super ( who was a right cock ) on expenses, got on it at Albury. We where staying at a cheap motel ( as you do on expenses ) about 3 blockes from Albury Stn. Accross the road from the Railway Stn was the aptly named Terminus Hotel.

Well we decided after a long day we hit the Termo. Now the engineer could drink, and I was learning the ancient art of working on the railways "thou shall drink....lots....and then some..more "..my cocksucking super, direct out of Sydney could not....After several hunderd beers the engineer thought " Tequala time"...so we had a few....my super had 2 and spewed in the ashtray...we had a few more...the cocksucker got kicked out for spewing in the ash tray and me and the eng got the boot for being there.

Well I went back to the motel room that ee all shared...and a few hrs latter..the eng rolled in..then after him the cocksucker...I didnt care as I was shit faced and trying to sleep

Woke up at 7am for 7:30 start......noticed a HUGE vomit just inside the door...did thewhole ball scratching thing...yelled out "Who the ****"...eng pulled the dooner back..pointed...m..

Over a morning coffee with the eng about 9:00 he filled me in about how he & cocksucker left the Termo and cocksucker put it on a few chicks walking down the street. He got punched out...walked back to the room...spewed as he walked in the door and crashed

Naturally being top blokes we didnt bother waking him up...so he was woken up by the cleaners.

He arrived a bit before lunch...huge black eye...white..seedy....actually very seedy

He handed me the keys and said "your driving home back to Junee"

So as one does..I took the back roads from Albury to Wagga...thru Uranquinty so he was as sick as I could make him.

I have never been so seedy...but happy in my life

Back