• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Electronic Scales For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
accidently bought 2 of these on ebay. selling it for exactly what i paid for it. $28. anyone in melb want to come pick it for $28 is welcome to it. I'll even shout you a cold HB if you give me some notice :)

accidently bought 2 of these on ebay. selling it for exactly what i paid for it. $28. anyone in melb want to come pick it for $28 is welcome to it. I'll even shout you a cold HB if you give me some notice :)

Would it be worth getting this unit sent to NSW? Not sure what they are worth but I'm sure it would be a fair bit?

Any idea on a freight cost to 2320 NSW.

Cheers, Pok

Bugger CM2, Bought the same scale off ebay several months ago.
Works great for weighing out grain etc.
If only it measured down to 1gm increments.....

Pok, postage was probably at a guess be $30. the unit is about 5kg. But unfortunately your second. have a search around on evilbay and you should be able to pick a similar one up from a sydney based seller

unit sold to garry.

Damn didn't see this. Just got delivery of similar set off ebay. I've seen some really poorly translated instructions in my time, and this one must be up there. King of poly morphous measuring ma chine!

scaleinstructions.JPG

you got instructions! :eek: lucky you. I got diddly squat!

Im actually not all that impressed with the set I got. The set I kept, had broken parts (grumble grumble). At least Garry's set was intact.

they are a good buy you just have to watch the bidding. Ive seen some of them go for $80 odd dollars and other go for $20. You just have to be patient.

Actually I suppose we should have contacted the seller and seen if we could do a bulk buy! surely every AHM member wants a set of scales for their HB!

Yeah mine was very poorly packed. Just the scales in a bare cardboard box. It was returned to sender (I found from tracking number) because half the box got ripped off including the part with my address. Then they just stapled a bit of new cardboard over that and sent it out again. Warranty card must of fell out!

I'm pretty happy with the scales though, seem to work ok. I weighed an 11.5g yeast and it said 14g. Weighed 25kg sack of grain and got ~25.4kg. So considering packaging on those items, I guess its close enough for me!

Back