Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if that miracle box sells, i think i will have to start a business :)

It's a capitalist society that we live in and the value of anything is what someone else is prepared to pay. I'll admit that I've made a killing before on ebay. I've sold beer taps and shanks that cost me about $45 for $91, I even sold a single 3 gallon keg for $156. However what people don't mention is that on 5 other items you might only make $1-$2. People only concentrate on the big wins.

Some Ebayers seem smart enough to turn their computer on and log into Ebay, but not smart enough to do a Google search. I put it down to kind hearted partners buying their significant other a present. They don't have a full understanding of what it is or how much it costs, but they can find it on Ebay and just assume that the price must be OK.

Cheers
MAH

Slightly unrelated note;

My daughter has been on our cases for a Tamagotchi. Usual reason all her friends have one.

We've looked and rang everywhere for an original one. (Not copy). Nobody has them.

Person at nameless Toy Store tells us some woman recently bought the equivalent of about $800 worth of Tamagotchi (they're $25 a unit). Go figure. :angry:

Out of sheer desparation SWMBO purchases one for daughter last night off "Evil-Bay" for the highly inflated price of $45. <_<

See where I'm heading. Ebay takes advantage of trends.

Warren -

offroad4X4 said:

I asked if he would sell seperatly,
You asked:
"Will you sell 2-3 of these seperate"

hello im hoping to sell the lot together as i have 10 ppl looking if not i will sell seperate thanks put a bid on there cheep im hoping to get $500 for the lot (hoping) thanks buddy denis

Yeah, $500 for 8 is a good price, but I only want 3.
:blink: :huh: :blink:

Normell

You could ask the seller to pass your email address on to the eventual buyer - the buyer may not need that many or he could be buying them to sell anyway.

Normel

Why dont u organise an AHB Bulk buy.

If u can get them under 40.00 ea - that is a good buy...

Might need some rekits....

Bugger :( I missed out on bidding on this one here

Not sure about the price though :blink:

Duff said:
Bugger :( I missed out on bidding on this one here

Not sure about the price though :blink:
[post="58559"][/post]​
Must be some rich 15-20 year olds around <_<

Doc

407,500 US does not buy u much then....

mine is 75 ltrs but has 2 sets of bands - where this has one set of bands - it should be 50ltrs....

Looks the same as mine & that's 50L...

How about a full keg of beer
Lets all ring him and find out what beer is in the keg laugh.gif

Doc

Went to voice mail, the probability of Carton is not worth a message. Fancy posting your mobile number, never know what idiots will call up.

Edit: added quote for context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back