Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross said:
Looks like he's got caught with out-of-date stock. I may be wrong so asked the question this morning. So far no reply. Malt kits from about a dollar a can, shame I no longer use them...

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZhrw1970
[post="56753"][/post]​

It has a link to the brewcraft stores. Probably getting rid of the old(er) stock.

cheers
johnno

What the f%$# is VB Original Ale?

Even if they're going to follow the original recipe. I'm picking it still tastes like shit!

Bloke selling the bottles is even weirder than the dude flogging the six-pack of Stockade. :wacko:

Warren -

Funny how people end up bidding more than an items worth retail.

I was bidding on this coopers shirt - no comments on my lack of taste please :D - but its now higher than the brand new delivered price - They are available free by joining the coopers club for $35, which also incudes discounts on Coopers products etc... Gotta make you laugh :D ...

I've seen some crazy stuff on ebay, but this has got to be up there with the best in terms of "people not knowing how much to pay":

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

And still 2 days to go !!!!!

The seller must be pissing him/herself.....

EDIT: However, on the other hand, this makes me feel really good about my kegs that I've ordered from the US - if I lose interest, chuck them on ebay and double my money.

Hoops said:
What a muppet!
[post="56775"][/post]​

Cracks me up when I see this guy say:

...I'm not trying to get rich from the postage...

True - but he is getting plenty rich from selling the kegs at that price.

als_world said:
I've seen some crazy stuff on ebay, but this has got to be up there with the best in terms of "people not knowing how much to pay":

And still 2 days to go !!!!!

The seller must be pissing him/herself.....

Actually, I just can not accept that any Home Brewer would not have researched this and are willing to bid this high. I hink it is rigged, there must be an automaic higher bidder in there placed by the vendor and some sucker will accept that.'

Keep on Brewin'
Cheer... :chug:

:blink: That guy is a Copy-Writer in the making.

(Does he have any Stockade Premium for sale?)

Warren -

come on guys give him a break
least he is giving a way some free o-rings and seal kit to the winning bidder. ;)
only at $130 per keg at the mo. :blink:
research is the key and not some hyped up sales pitch.

i scratch my head in disbelief at the sales pitches put forth by certain people

Ahhh, like the Newcastle song says, 'Never let a chance go by'... :lol: Whoever this bloke is he is sure making a killing. As a non kegger I'm not right up on whatever the exact current going rate is, but I was getting some stuff at my HBS this arvo and he sold 2 recon. kegs to a group of blokes @ $75 a keg and they were really hassling him to drop the price. So $260 for 2 on ebay is obviously a bargain...

SHawn.

:rolleyes:

Have a look at the sellers other items. Amongst the tshirts are some more homebrew parts for huge amounts.

Peter Shane said:
als_world said:

Actually, I just can not accept that any Home Brewer would not have researched this and are willing to bid this high. I hink it is rigged, there must be an automaic higher bidder in there placed by the vendor and some sucker will accept that.'

Keep on Brewin'
Cheer... :chug:
[post="56777"][/post]​

Yeah it looks suss. who the heck would pay that much for 2 kegs?

If you look at the bid history a bidder called 'default user' appears to be the suspect, designed to push the price up. no bid history despite being a member since 2003.

maybe im wrong though

jimmysuperlative said:
Does this fall into the "You Have Got to Be Kidding Me" category?
I wonder if you can get in the sh!t with ebay if you post a question to the seller intimiating they are a complete tosser? Something along the lines of
'Have you seen XYZ website they sell the same thing as you for only $(insert significantly less amount here), what makes your so much better and more expensive?'
And then hoping they post your question and their answer in public!!!!
:D :D

It's up to the seller whether they post your question on the auction site.
Highly doubt they would post it .... unless they were genuinely completely clueless.... :)

Complete with 25m of 18ct solid gold 13mm OD tubing. :blink:

Warren -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back